BlockTrack

BlockTrack 1.0.2

nbpe

nbpe submitted a new resource:

BlockTrack - A plugin that gives operators the ability to view the history of block changes.

BlockTrack

A block tracking plugin for NukkitX which uses the DbLib plugin. Gives operators the ability to check how many blocks and of what kind particular players have broken, as well as the ability to check individual blocks for information on when they were broken, and by whom.

Commands

/blocktrack <player> - Shows the number and type of blocks placed and destroyed by a given player, sorted by number of blocks destroyed.

/blocktrack <player> <blockType> - Shows the...
Read more about this resource...

nbpe

Did you also add the DbLib plugin, and what errors did you have? What specifically does not work?

Puchexz

Did you also add the DbLib plugin, and what errors did you have? What specifically does not work?
I have the DbLib installed correctly, it happens that when I write /blockhistory and break any item, it is repositioned and so far it goes well, but I do not get anything that if the history or the other thing that comes out in your video.

nbpe

It can only store history starting from when the plugin is installed. If the block hasn't been broken or changed since then, it won't have any history.

Puchexz

Install the pluggin, then place a block of grass, use the command and I broke it and what explains it happens

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Are the database queries asynchronous? I just checked the code quickly but it doesn't look so.

JF4b10

I installed the plugin and already have dblib, in every command is says, "unknown command...." Which are the permissions for this plugin? i´m using perms iheritance, so maybe I´ll have to assign manually it

Last edited:

nbpe

I installed the plugin and already have dblib, in every command is says, "unknown command...." Which are the permissions for this plugin? i´m using perms iheritance, so maybe I´ll have to assign manually it
Right now the plugin requires the user to be an operator. I'm currently working to give it a specific permission that you can add to groups. Thank you for the feedback.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Are the database queries asynchronous? I just checked the code quickly but it doesn't look so.
I think so. Imagine 50 players building/destroying blocks at the same time. idk how many requests are sent during the block update but at least 2 IIRC so it's approximately 100 synchronous requests per second blocking the server thread.

Metphrip

Works great, but what permissions are there for issuing rights? I can’t figure out how to give some players access to the team /blockhistory and /rollback
I apologize for the English, use a translator

nbpe

nbpe updated BlockTrack with a new update entry:

Block Subtypes, Bucket Events, Asynchronous DB Calls

Support for block subtypes are now added. The different kinds of wood will show up separately in block histories and player tracking.

Bucket events are now added. Filling a bucket or emptying it now shows up on the player's tracking and the world block history.

Database calls are now asynchronous, and no longer hog the main thread. This will improve performance on servers with many players breaking and placing blocks.
Read the rest of this update entry...

nbpe

nbpe updated BlockTrack with a new update entry:

Upgrading Database for Those Who Used Older Version

I added new database columns in 1.0.2 for block sub types. However, there was no code to add these new columns to older databases, only to create them from nothing. If you added the new plugin without deleting the database, every block break/place would result in a NullPointerException.

This update adds these columns when there is an exception in the BlockTrack and BlockHistory tables. When using this version of the plugin, only one more error should occur, then it should work as intended.
Read the rest of this update entry...