NoFood

NoFood 1.1

Lambsauce

Supporter
Hey there, been testing the plugin a bit. Currently on Nukkit 1.7 and it seems as the hunger goes back and forth to full bar and back to low bar, meaning running is constantly cancelled when the hunger bar goes down.

Ducanhtran41

It doesn’t work with me. I installed the plugin and loaded the world in the config file, but the hunger in that world still go down. Any suggestion?

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
It doesn’t work with me. I installed the plugin and loaded the world in the config file, but the hunger in that world still go down. Any suggestion?
Does the plugin show as enabled on the plugins list? Did you already check that the world name is written correctly (it is case sensitive) in the config and the config formatting is valid? Do you have other plugins which could cause conflicts with this one?

Ducanhtran41

Does the plugin show as enabled on the plugins list? Did you already check that the world name is written correctly (it is case sensitive) in the config and the config formatting is valid? Do you have other plugins which could cause conflicts with this one?
1. Yes, the plugin is in there when I do /plugins, and it’s green, just like the others
2. I’m sure the world name is correct, and is in the correct case
3. I am not sure, but likely not, because I don’t have any other plugin that’s related to food

addendum: It seems like the issue only happens with some players. Players with OP permission doesn’t get hunger, well, at least that’s what my friend said, I’m the owner of the server so I have OP as well, but the hunger bar still go down for me, although, at a slower rate than usual, not sure why though

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
1. Yes, the plugin is in there when I do /plugins, and it’s green, just like the others
2. I’m sure the world name is correct, and is in the correct case
3. I am not sure, but likely not, because I don’t have any other plugin that’s related to food

addendum: It seems like the issue only happens with some players. Players with OP permission doesn’t get hunger, well, at least that’s what my friend said, I’m the owner of the server so I have OP as well, but the hunger bar still go down for me, although, at a slower rate than usual, not sure why though
This plugin does not have any permission checks in it. Can I see your config file?