NotMeXboxLiveAuth

NotMeXboxLiveAuth 1.1.2

Johnmacro

Johnmacrocraft submitted a new resource:

NotMeXboxLiveAuth - Allows specified players to bypass Xbox Live Auth!

- General
This plugin allows specified players to bypass Xbox Live Auth. It can be used on servers that want to allow both premium and cracked players to join, or by developers if they want to test things.

- How to use
Use xboxlist command to manage the list.

- Commands & Permissions
Command/Option/(Notice/Permission)DescriptionPermission
All commands are only accessible by operators...
[TBODY]

Johnmacro

Johnmacrocraft updated NotMeXboxLiveAuth with a new update entry:

1.1.2 release

This version comes with some small changes and no feature addition.
  • Use LOWEST for PlayerKickEvent
  • Make startsWithPrefix use toLowerCase
  • Use PlayerLoginEvent instead of PlayerJoinEvent
  • Small change to the description of the permission notmexboxliveauth
1.1.1 release was skipped for consistency with the release for the other server software (Pocket~).
Read the rest of this update entry...

want_2know

Hello John ,
Thank you for the effort of making the plugin! I would like to use nukkit combined with your plugin to play minecraft on the LAN with no connections to internet. I am afraid though this is not working for me. This might be because I am just a noob at nukkit and your plugin.

I did manage to install nukkit I think it is working because I can see the server with my (android) phone, when I try to login on the server I did create I get a window telling me I can sign in for free, clicking this redirects me to a Microsoft login screen with the text: "sisu.xboxlive.com" in the upper-left corner. Ignoring this window by clicking the X on the windows shows me the world is loading in minecraft and then I am back to the servers tab, and not in the desired world.

What I did:
  1. install the latest version of nukkit today (v1.17.40). I did install this on a arm based ubuntu SBC.
  2. I did run nukkit from a console with the command "sudo java -jar nukkit.jar"
  3. I tried to change the values in server.properties changed: online-mode = true to false and xbox-auth = true to false and back but nothing seems to work.
  4. in the console I tried the command plugins this returns: 16:01:03 [INFO ] Plugins (1): NotMeXboxLiveAuth v1.1.2 so I think the plugin is loaded
  5. Then I tried the command "xboxlist add test_user" in the console, but nothing seems to happen there is no text returned with something like "added user: "test_user" to the list
  6. I tried the command "xboxlist list" in the console but this does not return anything
Other observations:
when I use Online-mode = true and xbox-auth = false I can see the text:

[WARN ] [NotMeXboxLiveAuth] To use NotMeXboxLiveAuth, you must enable (invert mode disabled) online mode in server.properties. Set value of xbox-auth to true to enable online mode.

Then when I stop the server I get the text:
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurredWARNING: Illegal reflective access by cn.nukkit.utils.IterableThreadLocal (file:/opt/nukkit/nukkit.jar) to field java.lang.Thread.threadLocals
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of cn.nukkit.utils.IterableThreadLocal
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

I really hope you can help me, my kids are getting more minecraft time in this world compared to me :) thanx I hope I gave you all the info you need,if you need more info just ask.

Last edited: