permissons and groups

Sebi

Hi all,

i am trying to pimp my server with plugins. I already managed to "install" them :)

some plugins just work if the player is set to op. I dont want to set all players to op and i read about permissions and user groups. As I am a new member i am not familiar with the permission system of nukkit. Can someone tell me where I can get the relevant information or explain how the permisson setup works?

I read about plugins who can handly the permission stuff but i am wondering if there is not a config yml file which can do the definitions.

many thanks

Sebastian

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hi all,

i am trying to pimp my server with plugins. I already managed to "install" them :)

some plugins just work if the player is set to op. I dont want to set all players to op and i read about permissions and user groups. As I am a new member i am not familiar with the permission system of nukkit. Can someone tell me where I can get the relevant information or explain how the permisson setup works?

I read about plugins who can handly the permission stuff but i am wondering if there is not a config yml file which can do the definitions.

many thanks

Sebastian
Try luckperms, it's pretty easy to setup and powerful permission plugin.
You can find everything here https://luckperms.net

Sebi

Hi CreeperFace

thank you for your fast response. I wil have a look to this plugin.

Sebastian