Problem with nukkit server. Minecraft 1.14.60

TheGuw

Does anyone know or have the same problem? Dedicated server with 2GB of RAM, with xeon.
Nukkit-1.0 # 697
EssentialsNK.jar
FastAsyncWorldEdit.jar
MobPlugin-1.12.1.jar

All in the latest version so far.

Server running with 2 players, playing normally out of nowhere the server stops responding (blocks do not drop, items do not work, I send a message in the chat does not appear for me but for the other player and console appears).

I'm not kicked or anything, the only solution is to log out and enter the server again, the same goes for the other player.
Nothing learns on the console except we just disconnected and entered the server.

It seems to be something synchronized, if the player entered 5 minutes after me. If I "crash", 5 minutes later the other player crashes.

Does anyone have the same problem or any solution?

## Translated with google translator ###

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Does anyone know or have the same problem? Dedicated server with 2GB of RAM, with xeon.
Nukkit-1.0 # 697
EssentialsNK.jar
FastAsyncWorldEdit.jar
MobPlugin-1.12.1.jar

All in the latest version so far.

Server running with 2 players, playing normally out of nowhere the server stops responding (blocks do not drop, items do not work, I send a message in the chat does not appear for me but for the other player and console appears).

I'm not kicked or anything, the only solution is to log out and enter the server again, the same goes for the other player.
Nothing learns on the console except we just disconnected and entered the server.

It seems to be something synchronized, if the player entered 5 minutes after me. If I "crash", 5 minutes later the other player crashes.

Does anyone have the same problem or any solution?

## Translated with google translator ###
This is a bug that appears when there are many entities moving the same time. To avoid it reduce the amount of moving entities (mobs, xp, dropped items...)