WetABQ

WetABQ submitted a new resource:

QuickShop - An excellent simple chest shop system

Nukkit-QuickShop

QuickShop for Nukkit
How to use?

• Install plugin
    1. Download 'QuickShop' plugin.
    2. Put the plugin in the "plugins" folder.
    3. Restart your server.
  • Create Shop
    1. Put a chest on ground
    2. Put a sign on the chest
    3. Use the items you want to sell and click on the chest
    4. Enter the price.
Config:(No changes are recommended)

title: '&l&eQuick&6Shop &r&c»...
Read more about this resource...

Deathlock187

You need to install EconomyAPI and KotlinLib
thank you so much I was missing KoltinLib I may be wrong but that doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. All is working now and I can make shops but one more question if it's not to much when I break a shop chest it leaves a block floating there how do I make it go away

Deathlock187

I didn't mean to post here had something in the chat box and apparently when i refreshed the page it posted it so i just cleared it out with this.

Sorry

Deathlock187

Is it possible to make a sign that is not attached to a player so the items sold give no one profit I would like to set up a server shop that no one gains from? Also, can I make a sign that buys items from players instead of selling items to them?

Last edited:

Buddelbubi

Hi, I want to change my Rating. I like it. But sometimes, players write down, wo much they want to buy, or his price, and send an Textmessage, without creating. Pls fix that

WetABQ

Fixed, please update
thank you so much I was missing KoltinLib I may be wrong but that doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. All is working now and I can make shops but one more question if it's not to much when I break a shop chest it leaves a block floating there how do I make it go away

WetABQ

Is it possible to make a sign that is not attached to a player so the items sold give no one profit I would like to set up a server shop that no one gains from? Also, can I make a sign that buys items from players instead of selling items to them?
Please use /qs help

Puchexz

When you sell an enchanted item, the buyer will not receive enchantments but if the item, and in the chest the sword is not discounted (cloned so to speak)