ServerMail

ServerMail 1.1

popkechupki

popkechupki submitted a new resource:

ServerMail - I want to leave a message for the offline players as well!

ServerMail
An email plugin that works with Nukkit. There are times when you want to leave a message for the offline players, right? Of course, you can also send it to online players.

This plugin uses the language set in nukkit.yml (English or Japanese).
You can configure the messages in lang.properties and other settings in config.yml.

We also need your help to add a new language.

Commands...
Read more about this resource...

ZizzyZizzy

There is no plugin.yml in the .jar file, nor on GitHub.
**EDIT - you named it nukkit.yml, not plugin.yml
github.com/popkechupki/ServerMail/blob/master/src/main/resources/nukkit.yml

Even after I added one, it does not work. I compiled using Java 8.

Errors on startup:
Code:
May 16 12:21 [Server] FATAL Could not pass event "cn.nukkit.event.server.DataPacketReceiveEvent" to "ServerMail v1.0.2": null on net.comorevi.np.sma.event.MailNotifier
Login two players. One player sends mail to the second. No errors, says it sent.

Second player receives a message that there is new mail and to use /listmail. Second player types /listmail, it says "There was no mail in my mailbox."

First player sends email to second player that is currently offline. No errors, says it sent. Second player logs in, no notification that there is new mail. /listmail says there is no email.

Great idea, very poor execution. Java 11 breaks many plugins, so very few people will be using this plugin as-is anyway. Spend 30 seconds to download Java 8, then build and test with that instead.

Last edited:

popkechupki

There is no plugin.yml in the .jar file, nor on GitHub.
**EDIT - you named it nukkit.yml, not plugin.yml
github.com/popkechupki/ServerMail/blob/master/src/main/resources/nukkit.yml

Even after I added one, it does not work. I compiled using Java 8.

Errors on startup:
Code:
May 16 12:21 [Server] FATAL Could not pass event "cn.nukkit.event.server.DataPacketReceiveEvent" to "ServerMail v1.0.2": null on net.comorevi.np.sma.event.MailNotifier
Login two players. One player sends mail to the second. No errors, says it sent.

Second player receives a message that there is new mail and to use /listmail. Second player types /listmail, it says "There was no mail in my mailbox."

First player sends email to second player that is currently offline. No errors, says it sent. Second player logs in, no notification that there is new mail. /listmail says there is no email.

Great idea, very poor execution. Java 11 breaks many plugins, so very few people will be using this plugin as-is anyway. Spend 30 seconds to download Java 8, then build and test with that instead.
The NullPointerException on MailNotifier had occurred when player join, not startup. I couldn't find any other bugs, As you said. Anyway, I posted 1.0.4 update that support Java8. Please re-try. I think all functions working correctly in both my test and public servers. Then, If you still have same bug, please re-issued problem here or GitHub. Sorry my poor English but thank you for using my plugin.

ZizzyZizzy

Almost, but not quite.

You are not checking for a Case Insensitive match for the gamer tag, so the mail is still never received.

UserName should also match by username

popkechupki

Almost, but not quite.

You are not checking for a Case Insensitive match for the gamer tag, so the mail is still never received.

UserName should also match by username
That for gamertag. Nukkit is Case sensitive. And server owners have a permission to turn off Xbox Live auth. You should send mail exactly player name.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "popkechupki, post: 3440, member: 1598"]
Ich werde es schaffen. Aber ich habe jetzt keine Zeit zum Schreiben. Wenn Sie Plugin-Entwickler kennen, die Plugins für Sie erstellen, sollten Sie fragen. Wahrscheinlich ist das schneller als ich GUI für dieses Plugin hinzufüge. Sie können ServerMailAPI in diesem Plugin verwenden.
[/ZITAT]

I can do it self ^^