Spawn Point Problems and Placing Certain Items

davisepalmer

Hello, I recently opened a NukkitX Server and have been playing around with a few of their features. My friends and I built a lobby to go with the server and set it up with the Portals Plugin. With this, everything worked fine except for spawn points, when I set world spawn on the lobby it did not work at all and spawned me in the middle of the ocean and the only way I can get it to work was setting specific spawn points for each player using /spawnpoint x y z. After restarting the server, even these spawn points reset. We then ran into more issues revolving around the survival world spawn points, one being, when I placed a bed in the survival world, connected to the NukkitX server with Portals and WorldManager , and set it as my respawn point and then I destroyed the bed I still spawned where that bed used to be. A bit confusing, but it is a large problem when inevitably ends up as a PvP map.

Next, there is a problem over all of the worlds connected to the lobby in NukkitX where we cannot place certain blocks or items like the lantern, every sign except oak, and more. The plugins I currently have on my server are WorldManager, Portals, and WorldEdit; I was wondering if someone new any problems with those plugins that are related to any of my issues, look forward to hearing back from the NukkitX community!. (BTW we fixed the problem where it was not recognizing the worlds because they were not uploaded as Anvil 1.12/1.2 in Java even though we are playing on Bedrock. Make sure your worlds are converted into Java 1.12 without the session.lock file.