Trading Interface — Shop GUI

Trading Interface — Shop GUI 2.0.0

Leonidius

Leonidius submitted a new resource:

Trading Interface - Shop system based on graphic interface

Trading Interface is a shop system with graphic interface!

Features:
★ Buying and selling items & shop management through an intuitive interface;
★ The list of items, available for buying, is divided into categories for convenience;
★ Discounts for items;
★ Custom names for items.

Installation:
• Make sure that EconomyAPI is installed on your server;
• Place plugin's .jar file into "plugins" folder on your...
Read more about this resource...

Deathlock187

Is there a way to get a premade buy and sell.yml with all items included?
i really dont know how to lay it all out for all the different items like wool and glass with lots of the same thing

RoseBoy

Not sure if this is a bug or not;

On my nukkit factions server, I'm using BTC for the currency instead of $. Currently 1BTC on my server is valued at $10,000 for reference. Everything works as intended. Players start with 0.0025BTC (or $25), and I have set up the shop using prices like;
Example. >Buy>Diamond Block> 0.1450BTC/per
Example. >Sell>Diamond Block> 0.0483BTC/per (or 1/3 buy price)

It seems to affect the currency just fine, leaving players with the appropriate bitcoin and displaying it as decimals as it should, yet the most the shop will show is 2 decimal places (0.14BTC for example) and after that it'll just list as 0BTC as it seems to round up to the nearest 10ths place in the decimal system.

Reason I've chosen to place it into 4 decimal places is because in the real life chain, 8 decimals (0.00000001) is the lowest possible amount that can be placed into a transaction, but down to 4 decimal points is a more realistic price for most of these items.

TLDR; Buying/Selling items with decimals affect currency just fine, but shop price shows as "0BTC" for anything below 0.01BTC

If this isn't a bug, do you think there will ever be support for more decimals so we can use more unique currency systems such as this?

Last edited:

Leonidius

Is there a way to get a premade buy and sell.yml with all items included?
i really dont know how to lay it all out for all the different items like wool and glass with lots of the same thing
Look up item's IDs on the internet and insert them into the "Add item" window. Different kinds of wool and glass have different IDs. You can use both string IDs and number IDs.

Leonidius

Not sure if this is a bug or not;

On my nukkit factions server, I'm using BTC for the currency instead of $. Currently 1BTC on my server is valued at $10,000 for reference. Everything works as intended. Players start with 0.0025BTC (or $25), and I have set up the shop using prices like;
Example. >Buy>Diamond Block> 0.1450BTC/per
Example. >Sell>Diamond Block> 0.0483BTC/per (or 1/3 buy price)

It seems to affect the currency just fine, leaving players with the appropriate bitcoin and displaying it as decimals as it should, yet the most the shop will show is 2 decimal places (0.14BTC for example) and after that it'll just list as 0BTC as it seems to round up to the nearest 10ths place in the decimal system.

Reason I've chosen to place it into 4 decimal places is because in the real life chain, 8 decimals (0.00000001) is the lowest possible amount that can be placed into a transaction, but down to 4 decimal points is a more realistic price for most of these items.

TLDR; Buying/Selling items with decimals affect currency just fine, but shop price shows as "0BTC" for anything below 0.01BTC

If this isn't a bug, do you think there will ever be support for more decimals so we can use more unique currency systems such as this?
I will probably add support for more decimals in the next update.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
If you still want to support this plugin it would be nice if an option to sell commands was added. That would allow users to sell custom items like crate keys with this plugin.

D

Deleted member 2095

Hello, Thank you for making this plugin.
How can I edit the English item name into Korean?

D

Deleted member 2095

Sure. You can then make a pull request on github and it will become an official translation (if you want it to be)
Thanks for your reply!
I'm already translating the language. But how can I change the item name displayed on the GUI? Like "Stone" into Korean?

Leonidius

Thanks for your reply!
I'm already translating the language. But how can I change the item name displayed on the GUI? Like "Stone" into Korean?
Use "Custom item names" function, it was designed specifically for this. The items themselves won't have custom names (like the ones you can set using an anvil), items will only appear under different names in the shop.