[Deleted] WatchDogX Anti Cheat | Advanced Cheat Detection | 1.14-1.17.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddelbubi.

Hi. WatchDogX will be a free version there before the next week. I am already starting to write it. I have questions, can I sell bedrock plugins (nukkit) on MC-Market? I see there are only Spigot/Bukkit plugins.
I dont see the problem with selling nukkit plugins on Mc-Market. There are not only spigot plugins. Also websites and even full server setups..

Hello, FREE version done. I will keep updating free version in the future.
And this is not what I ment with "free".
I dont even see the reason.. There aren't even checks to prevent speed hacks in your free version...
But 2 HighJump checks in the free but only one in the paid version? xd
The thing is: An anticheat is essential for every server and blocking features for the free version...
Sure, you said that you could give it away for free if the user cant afford it, but it feels embarrasing asking for it (would it in my case).
I hope you know what I mean. I have nothing against selling plugins, but removing neccessairy features from the free version?

Catrainbow

I dont see the problem with selling nukkit plugins on Mc-Market. There are not only spigot plugins. Also websites and even full server setups..

And this is not what I ment with "free".
I dont even see the reason.. There aren't even checks to prevent speed hacks in your free version...
But 2 HighJump checks in the free but only one in the paid version? xd
The thing is: An anticheat is essential for every server and blocking features for the free version...
Sure, you said that you could give it away for free if the user cant afford it, but it feels embarrasing asking for it (would it in my case).
I hope you know what I mean. I have nothing against selling plugins, but removing neccessairy features from the free version?
Actually, I have already given some people free account.If you don't trust me, you can ask people that who has brought in my discord.

I just finish framework of free version.Some checks I will update before next week, includeing Fly,Speed and KillAura check. But I will only let paid-version users to use Machine-Learning checks and JavaAPI and some important ways to check hacker.
Free version will include 40-50% features of paid-version.

Buddelbubi.

Its okay that you made it free. But I dont understand why you only do it when Llama tells you.
You just get my reviews removed instead of even thinking about making it free.
Im so angry about you!😡

Stop trying to get applicable reviews deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.