Barrel CREA Edition NK(Geyser Reverse)

Barrel CREA Edition NK(Geyser Reverse) 1.0.0

Buddelbubi.

Would be better to do this for WaterDogPE since then it can be used with every server software.
Majority of servers still runs pocketmine for some reason?? And PowerNukkitX wont be able to run this eighter. But everyone can setup a WaterdogPE server.
It would be cool if this can be a wdpe plugin or standalone.

Edit:
Wait.. Is is even a plugin? It said that you need a PM1E server, but I cannot find a plugin.yml anywhere? xd

Trollhunters501

Would be better to do this for WaterDogPE since then it can be used with every server software.
Majority of servers still runs pocketmine for some reason?? And PowerNukkitX wont be able to run this eighter. But everyone can setup a WaterdogPE server.
You are right, I have not made a plugin for waterdog, if you can send me a link on how to use its API

Trollhunters501

Edit:
Wait.. Is is even a plugin? It said that you need a PM1E server, but I cannot find a plugin.yml anywhere? xd
It can also be standalone in the Github repo