ClanSystemMX

ClanSystemMX 2.0.5

Jaaan

Hi @Miroshka,
this plugin was developed by LlamaDevelopment, of which I was a member and the developer of this ressource. It is totally fine that you posted it here again, but please add in the description that this plugin was developed by "LlamaDevelopment". 😊
The names of the plugin packages are also containing "lldv", which was an abbreviation of LlamaDevelopment.

I hope you take good care of it! ;)

Rakilem

Hi @Miroshka,
this plugin was developed by LlamaDevelopment, of which I was a member and the developer of this ressource. It is totally fine that you posted it here again, but please add in the description that this plugin was developed by "LlamaDevelopment". 😊
The names of the plugin packages are also containing "lldv", which was an abbreviation of LlamaDevelopment.

Do you know why all the llama plugins were removed?

Jaaan

Do you know why all the llama plugins were removed?
Due to personal problems within the team. One member no longer wanted the plugins to be online and as a result they were removed from the platform. But I still have all the ones I developed.

Miroshka

Hi @Miroshka,

Yes, I'll take care of it, I'm already deleting all packages related to LlamaDevelopment🤗🤗🤗