Import BE world (RPi server)

jhembach

Hoping that someone here may be able to help with this. I've set up a Nukkit server on a Raspberry Pi and it works fine, but I'm now trying to import a running world from Realms. I've downloaded the world (with the jumbled series of characters as the name), have renamed the folder and the levelname.txt as well as updating the entry in server.properties to match.

When I fire up Nukkit, I get an INFO message "Old level data found for "Mylevel", converting format", followed shortly thereafter by the following error and a crash:

[ERROR] Throwing

com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
I've read a bit about tools like WorldFixer but don't fully understand how I should be applying them here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hoping that someone here may be able to help with this. I've set up a Nukkit server on a Raspberry Pi and it works fine, but I'm now trying to import a running world from Realms. I've downloaded the world (with the jumbled series of characters as the name), have renamed the folder and the levelname.txt as well as updating the entry in server.properties to match.

When I fire up Nukkit, I get an INFO message "Old level data found for "Mylevel", converting format", followed shortly thereafter by the following error and a crash:

I've read a bit about tools like WorldFixer but don't fully understand how I should be applying them here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I think it means that it ran out of memory when trying to do it. I think your Raspberry Pi doesn't have enough memory.

jhembach

It’s a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with 1GB RAM. That should not be an issue. It’s not a particularly large map. My sense is this has something to do with the map format being invalid, but I haven’t figured out to convert the map format to something that Nukkit can work with.