NotMeXboxLiveAuth not working? (Connecting to a LAN game without Xbox Live)

Kit

Hi, I probably did something wrong because I can't get it to work. Or is there another way to use NukkitX without login to microsoft?

I get when starting:
17:24:12 [INFO ] Loading NotMeXboxLiveAuth v1.1.2
17:24:12 [INFO ] Preparing level "world"
17:24:12 [INFO ] Epoll Status is false
17:24:13 [INFO ] Preparing level "nether"
17:24:13 [INFO ] Enabling NotMeXboxLiveAuth v1.1.2

server.properties -> xbox-auth=on
config.yml -> invert: false

> xboxlist list
17:27:02 [INFO ] There are 1 xboxlisted players:
17:27:02 [INFO ] kit

My profile name on my iPhone is: Kit

I Do get some Java error might this be related?
> xboWARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0$1 (file:/home/pi/nukkit/nukkit.jar) to field java.nio.Buffer.address
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0$1
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

xOpenJDK Server VM warning: You have loaded library /tmp/libnetty-transport-native-epoll11788288979992131012.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.

It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

* EDIT *

So I have removed the NotMeXboxLiveAuth and added https://cloudburstmc.org/resources/guestaccounts.242/

I have set server.properties -> xbox-auth=off

But I still need to login to Microsoft. Is this a limitation if the iOS version of Minecraft?

* EDIT 2 *

I found the following tool -> https://github.com/jhead/phantom "Makes hosted Bedrock/MCPE servers show up as LAN servers"

This almost works... The Nukkit server shows up on the friends tabs (connected over the internet) but the world is never opened successfully.
So almost there.......

* EDIT 3 *

Phantom not working with the current version of Nukkit seems to be known. Can anybody explain the difference in UDP traffic between the official Bedrock Server and Nukkit?

Any help would be very much appreciated especially by my son and his nephew :)

cheers.

Last edited: