Nukkit for Bedrock Edition 1.7

Nukkit for Bedrock Edition 1.7 can now be found on our Jenkins CI starting from build #143.

The first builds only add protocol support and scoreboards will be added later on.

If you find any bugs on the latest builds, please report them to the GitHub issue tracker unless they have already been reported.

Comments

Any timeline for a update to 1.8? MinecraftPE just updated to 1.8.0 and now I only get outdated server messages trying to connect to my server....I literally just got nukkitx setup on my raspberry pi, got everything configured, and got logged into my server last night (12-10-18). Tried it today and outdated server. Sorry but I just dont know how long it takes to get updated to newer versions. Can you say frustrated....

Last edited:
I found a workaround for now in case anyone else has this issue. Just uninstall Minecraft and find the last minecraftpe 1.7.??? And install that, because Minecraftpe is actually up to 1.9.0.3 so until nukkitx 2.0 comes out I guess we have to downgrade and make sure the Android play store is set to not autoupdate files....

Any timeline for a update to 1.8? MinecraftPE just updated to 1.8.0 and now I only get outdated server messages trying to connect to my server....I literally just got nukkitx setup on my raspberry pi, got everything configured, and got logged into my server last night (12-10-18). Tried it today and outdated server. Sorry but I just dont know how long it takes to get updated to newer versions. Can you say frustrated....
The 1.8 update is in progress and you can find early builds here: https://ci.nukkitx.com/job/NukkitX/job/Nukkit/job/master-1.8/