[Proxy] How to setup and the Difference between (Nemysis & SynapseAPI)

ZeroAeroXIT

So. i was first a Waterdog Proxy User.

and it didnt work. i've wanna try to use Nemysis & SynapseAPI but i dont even know the difference between both.
i even dont even know how it work and how to set it up.

Can everyone tell me the Difference and how to setup?

Sorry for the Bad Grammar! I'm Indonesian and im not used to use English Word!

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
So. i was first a Waterdog Proxy User.

and it didnt work. i've wanna try to use Nemysis & SynapseAPI but i dont even know the difference between both.
i even dont even know how it work and how to set it up.

Can everyone tell me the Difference and how to setup?

Sorry for the Bad Grammar! I'm Indonesian and im not used to use English Word!
You can find the setup guid here https://nukkitx.com/wiki/nemisys

Amelainn

Hello, as far as I can remember, APIs in Synapse provide you with a convenient approach for receiving and processing REST traffic through the service bus. You can use it to receive specific types of invocations and then process them through a set of user-defined resources. I am not a professional in this field, and if you want to find more, visit https://avoidcensorship.org/. Here you will find an answer to your questions.

Rakilem

How can I configure synapse, I don't understand the guide that exists, where can I add synapse or what do I do with it?

Pardeevitchok

Filtering can be configured for the best paid proxy server. By blocking reddit.com, this can be handy to prevent you from unintentionally losing hours there, or it can be stupid to replace every image on every page with cats. Your computer can store a file duplicate rather than download it every time you need it. Your web browser maintains its cache; for instance, the image file representing the upvote arrow would be stored there. You might avoid downloading the same file repeatedly by using a proxy server to allow many machines to access the same large cache. Time and bandwidth are saved.

Last edited: