Worlds from Bedrock Edition not working in NukkitX?

xNaytex

Hi, so my problem is this: every time I copy a world from my minecraftWorlds folder that Minecraft Bedrock creates over to my NukkitX world folder, it doesn't work in-game.

It's always a different world altogether. I'm using these plugins:

EssentialsNK
FAWE
Holograms
LuckPerms
MultiWorld
PlotSquared
SRegionProtector
Welcome

I did load all my worlds with the /mw load <worldname> command, so it isn't that. But I'm pretty much at a loss, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

skilo

Hi, maybe try removing the SRegionProtector or the PlotSquared plugin. Thats the only plugins i think may be causing the issue. In server.properties make sure you have the correct world name and see if that works.

This may help, sorry if im not helping much, I'm not really experiencing any similar issues.

xNaytex

Hi, maybe try removing the SRegionProtector or the PlotSquared plugin. Thats the only plugins i think may be causing the issue. In server.properties make sure you have the correct world name and see if that works.

This may help, sorry if im not helping much, I'm not really experiencing any similar issues.
Thanks, man. Will try soon.

xNaytex

So, I tried it, and it didn't work. I even tried removing all plugins but still no soap.

I did notice, however, that every time I copy a world from Bedrock's folder and start the server up, it says "Old level data found for "worldname", converting format.

I think the problem may lie in that I converted the worlds from Java to Bedrock with a converter, but this is unlikely as the worlds work in Bedrock just fine.

Thanks again.