<X> X coordinate
<Y> Y coordinate
<Z> Z coordinate
<N> Switches to next line
<PLAYERS> Shows number of players online
<MAXPLAYERS> Shows Max amount of players
Read more about this resource...

Kanarok

I really like the plugin but I have a weird error, that negative coordinates are off by one. Is it just me?
Also would you mind sharing the code? I am really interested in how you did it.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
I really like the plugin but I have a weird error, that negative coordinates are off by one. Is it just me?
Also would you mind sharing the code? I am really interested in how you did it.
At least I don't have any problem with coordinates. Also I don't have the source code anymore because I accidentally deleted it. If you want to see the code you can just decompile the plugin.

Lookae

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, just setup my first server, which config.yml do I edit the detail on to get this working? I've looked at the config.yml in the XHud plugins folder but if I edit any of that it stops the plugin loading

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, just setup my first server, which config.yml do I edit the detail on to get this working? I've looked at the config.yml in the XHud plugins folder but if I edit any of that it stops the plugin loading
I am also having the same issue. I can't find any documentation on how to edit it. At first, I thought that I had to remove the # sign, which normally comments something out, but I had the same problem where the plugin didn't load. And I also tried removing the text outside of the <> on the line after removing the #, but that didn't work either.