[Deleted] ZChat

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakovliam

Looks like you deleted a key that the plugin needs. Delete the configuration and reload- it should regenerate.

yakovliam

Any plans to add a source code link? Makes the plugin seem closed-source, although it's view-able- just not ideal.

hey guys, I dont know if thats just my mistake but how group player (basic group with standart permissions) i gave negative - -zchat.command.settings permission can reload the plugin? And if its possible...would by great if basic player without permission couldnt see anything if type /zchat, thanks :)

D

Deleted member 1346

Hi!
Why %prefix% not work?
I use MultiPass and NukkitX for MCBE 1.14

GodOfSharks

Um I'm having trouble with the plugin mostly because I'm trying to use Multipass and ZChat together but everytime I try creating a group it keep saying, "ZChat is hooked with a group provider already. Standalone groups will not be needed." is there a way to fix this?
Edit: Nvm I fixed it I just had to replace Multipass with LuckPerms.

Last edited:

goodlucky

Error
ConcurrentModificationException

<!--- Please do not ask questions or create discussion in the bug tracker. Use https://nukkitx.com -->
<!--- ONLY POST ISSUES WITH A CLEAN SERVER ON THE LATEST VERSION -->
## Generated Bug Report
<!--- DO NOT OPEN A ISSUE IF THIS IS A PLUGIN ERROR -->
PLUGIN ERROR: TRUE
### Expected Behavior
<!--- What would you expect to happen -->
### Actual Behavior
<!--- What actually happened -->
### Steps to Reproduce
<!--- Reliable steps which someone can use to reproduce the issue. Please do not create issues for non reproducible bug! -->
### OS and Versions
* Nukkit Version: git-666afc5
* Java Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (1.8.0_242-8u242-b08-0ubuntu3~18.04-b08)
* Host Configuration:
| Item | Value |
|:----:|:-----:|
| Host OS | Linux-amd64 [4.15.0-74-generic] |
| Memory(RAM) | 2.1 GB |
| Storage Size | 16.3 GB |
| Storage Type | Disk 0:(avail=1.9 GB, total=16.3 GB) |
| CPU Type | UNKNOWN |
| CPU Core Count | 4 |
### Crashdump, Backtrace or Other Files
```
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:909)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:859)
at zen.zchat.Tasks.NameTag.run(NameTag.java:14)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

abhisantos

The permissions don't work. People without /nick permission can change their nicks.
Nametags are not working.
Blocked commands feature is not working.

Using Luckperms.

Zen

Zen updated ZChat with a new update entry:

Some minor and major fixes

〘⌬〙Fixed many known issues.

If you are still using this buggy plugin, thank you for sticking around.
It has been a while since ZChat had an update. And I sincerely apologize for that.

ZChat currently being re-written with cleaner code and GUI-Configurable base which will be faster and less buggy (Hopefully). ZChat 2.0 (re-write) will be coming out in near future and will hopefully satisfy the previously unsatisfied users along with new users.
Read the rest of this update entry...

TheDark

I using this with luck perms i migratet luck chat but zchat do not funktion.
so i delete luck chat and put zchat on.
but everytyme i typing in the chat and it doesnt work i cant write in the chat before i reload also the /setchat
does not funktion so i cant set the chat formattic.
but that isint enoutght: i cant´t contact the dev on dc because he only write to friends so i send him a request but aufter some days theres is no answer and he dindt accept the friend requestMinecraft 01.06.2020 21_25_22.pngMinecraft 01.06.2020 21_25_43.pngMinecraft 01.06.2020 21_25_57.png

Status
Not open for further replies.