Disable command suggestions

bobbyl140

Is there a plugin where you can specify certain commands and hide them from the list of auto completions? I have so many commands that it lags for a good 5 seconds when you type '/' and i would also like to hide certain plugins to look more professional. Does this exist? Any help is appreciated.

I think it is possible, but from my perspective, i would say make multiple plugins, and create a few commands in each plugin, and when you type a command, you can load the plugin with the commands you want, but the plugin where you load everything, you should have it as default running, i will try to think of other possible ways too.
Is there a plugin where you can specify certain commands and hide them from the list of auto completions? I have so many commands that it lags for a good 5 seconds when you type '/' and i would also like to hide certain plugins to look more professional. Does this exist? Any help is appreciated.

Geauxpher

there's been a new plugin that does that actually! forgot the name but ill give it when I find it again

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member