Disable movement check and enable nether on 0.14.3 nukkit.

skilo

I own an anarchy server for 0.14 alpha. I switched to nukkit and started my server. However, I can light the nether portal, But there's nothing in nukkit's configs that allow me to enable the nether. When I go in it really doesn't take me anywhere. Also I cannot use disable movement check plugin and there's no way to disable it anywhere in the server. So I'm stuck here. I prefer to run java rather then php but I need some help here please. I don't want to update so don't ask me to.

Thanks.

skilo

Anyone? Please I own the best Anarchy server for this version and I wanna make it better. Just work with me. I know someone knows better then I do at this if it's possible. :'(

Zk408Git

Anyone? Please I own the best Anarchy server for this version and I wanna make it better. Just work with me. I know someone knows better then I do at this if it's possible. :'(
Just Edit The server.properties
allow-nether: true maybe its turn offed Btw whats ip?

Sebastian

I have to enter this thread as well. I have the nether enabled and the nether level is also generated. I was able to enter the nether once but now with the latest nukkit jar I can't anymore. I can create portals and light it, but it doesn't work.
Is that a bug in the current release?