Error:Unable to bind to [IP address]:25565

gurrrrrett3

I am switching from a Pocketmine server to Nukkit, as we have wanted to for a while now and we are doing a world reset. I am getting this error every time I am trying to start the server. I also tried different ports, but all of them say this. What can I do to change this?

Thanks!

PS I forgot to say I'm using Nukkit 1.14, build #624

Redned

I am switching from a Pocketmine server to Nukkit, as we have wanted to for a while now and we are doing a world reset. I am getting this error every time I am trying to start the server. I also tried different ports, but all of them say this. What can I do to change this?

Thanks!
Is there any more to this, such as a message saying "Address is already in use: bind"? If it's that specifically, it means that you already have a server or another program running on that port.

gurrrrrett3

9:05:15 [FATAL] **** FAILED TO BIND TO IP:32400!
19:05:15 [FATAL] Perhaps a server is already running on that port?
Press any key to continue . . .

That's all it says.

EDIT: I replaced my ip with IP for privacy

I also checked all of my ports in use and I don't seem to have anything running

Redned

Does it want my private IP instead of my public one in the config file?
You should be able to set it to 0.0.0.0 or leave it empty if memory serves me right.

Sleepybear

Staff member
You should be able to use 0.0.0.0 as the IP address in the config. You will want to confirm that nothing else is running on that port (netstat or something similar).

What is your hosting environment (hosting on your own network, using hosting service, etc)?

gurrrrrett3

I can't seem to join the IP from Minecraft. It used to show up in the Friends tab as a local world, but now I don't see it.

I am using a local network server.