GunGame

GunGame 1.1.1

tim03we

tim03we submitted a new resource:

GunGame - GunGame is a MiniGame Plugin for Nukkit

GunGame
GunGame is a nice MiniGame that hasn't been seen often in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition scene before. That's why I want to give you one. This MiniGame also includes a self-configurable Config that allows you to customize the game to your needs.

Features

• Edit the game news
  • Activate or deactivate certain events
  • Change the chat format, as well as your nametag in the game
Setup

• Download...
Read more about this resource...

tim03we

tim03we updated GunGame with a new update entry:

Immediate Respawn deactivated again and other errors fixed

• Immediate Respawn has been released due to a bug in Cloudburst
  • Fixed the bug that you spawnt under the map

Note that you have to delete the config once, otherwise there will be more errors

If there are any errors, you can write them to me on Discord or create an issue on Github. The comment function on Nukkit is not suitable for this.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Legendile7

Hey there! Amazing plugin! Idk if you are still developing (or intend to) but I wish there was a feature for the game to work with multiworld. Everytime i join a game, it automatically, tp's me to gun game but i want it to be controlled by a lobby system and then transferred over to the gun game world when player requests it. If you could do this (or suggest how I could do it myself, I can code), I would greatly appreciate it.

adonaya

Glad to see that the gaming community is so extended. To be honest, I am very deeply involved in the gaming industry. I am a big fan of arcade games. For instance, I love arcade games. Especially to play it online. The part where you have to solve riddles so that you can pass to the next level is my favorite one. It's a sort of hobby for me. A hobby that makes me enjoy my free time. For instance, recently, because of a hint I found on the yesgamers platform, I was able to get to a new level in my favorite Dragon arcade g

Last edited: