Help me with disconnection (excuse my bad English)

Puchexz

The problem I have is that when I am about 5 minutes on the server mining or doing anything, suddenly everything stops working, I can't mine, chat, absolutely nothing, but I'm still there. Which is why I must be constantly going out and going in to play.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
The problem I have is that when I am about 5 minutes on the server mining or doing anything, suddenly everything stops working, I can't mine, chat, absolutely nothing, but I'm still there. Which is why I must be constantly going out and going in to play.
I assume you have mob plugin on your server. Reduce the mob spawning rates. Also make sure you are using the latest Nukkit build.

Puchexz

I assume you have mob plugin on your server. Reduce the mob spawning rates. Also make sure you are using the latest Nukkit build.
I am using the latest version of nukkit for Minecraft pe 1.14.60, I reduce every so often with the / gc command to remove entities, garbage and memory every time, but it still comes out anyway

Metphrip

Faced the same problem. I will try the recommendation of PetteriM1 and unsubscribe about the results.

upd:
Indeed, the Mob Plugin creates crashes, but only its complete removal solves the problem.

P.S. Sorry for the English, using a translator.

Last edited: