MobArena Minigame

MobArena Minigame Beta_1.0

Josewowgame

Josewowgame submitted a new resource:

MobArena Minigame - A minigame inspired by MobArena from Mineplex

MobArena a game where you have to fight against monsters, each round will increase the number of monsters, the level of life of the monsters and the type of monster. Collect gold nuggets to upgrade your weaponry and buy items that help defeat monsters. Players who survive round 20 will win or when there is only 1 player left!

Trailer

Configuration...
Read more about this resource...

Hey, I found something that's probably not supposed to happen with your plugin, it attacks friendly mobs, I created a new world to make the lobby for the plugin but when I enter I see like creepers exploding, Skeletons attacking rabbits, spiders killing pigs, Zombies chasing horses, could you maybe fix this because I have survival and I don't want this to happen. If you can't then I'm afraid I can't use this then.

Josewowgame

Hey, I found something that's probably not supposed to happen with your plugin, it attacks friendly mobs, I created a new world to make the lobby for the plugin but when I enter I see like creepers exploding, Skeletons attacking rabbits, spiders killing pigs, Zombies chasing horses, could you maybe fix this because I have survival and I don't want this to happen. If you can't then I'm afraid I can't use this then.
MobArena is not compatible with MobPlugin, but I will be looking for a solution

FunnyFawker

Is it possible to make the number of players adjustable? I want to test this out before deployment and do not have 8 accounts to use at once in order to launch the game.

Shut12

[QUOTE = "JF4b10, publicación: 4239, miembro: 1298"]
Hola
Necesito que el juego pueda comenzar solo con 4 jugadores, ¿cómo se puede hacer esto?
[/CITAR]
Pues en los ajustes del plugin me imagino Esquivel

Pigeon2333

Some advice:
1.Add commands to join the arena.
2.Add save inventory.
3.Support to modify the number of players.
4.NPCs don't seem to be facing the player.
And,this is a really interesting plugin, I hope you can make it better.

GhostHost

Please repost the configuration video, I'm having trouble getting it setup.

/mba npc
An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command

[FATAL] Unhandled exception executing command "mba npc" in mba: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown legacy skin size

figured it out.... had to use a legacy skin when using the npc command

Last edited: