Multipass

Multipass 1.1.6

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Can someone please help me understand how to set up groups I think I'm doing it wrong and I'm so confused
To create new group do /group create <group name>
And to move player to group do /user <name< setgroup <group name>

Ayzrix

if I add a - in front of a permission by giving it to a player / group, it takes away his permission if it is a permission that everyone has of ?

PhanaticD

im not sure what version of this im even using but players with spaces in their usernames it does not work, with both types of quotes as well

D

Deleted member 1511

What's the permission for /msg? and btw
nukkit.command.tell isn't working on my Server

Metphrip

"removegroup" does not delete the group, nothing happens, even through the console.
Groups can be changed or added to users, but deleted only through the config.
How to fix it? Thanks in advance.

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
"removegroup" does not delete the group, nothing happens, even through the console.
Groups can be changed or added to users, but deleted only through the config.
How to fix it? Thanks in advance.
I didn't quite understand what you are trying to do but if you just want to set the user back to the default group use "user <name> setgroup default"

Metphrip

«user <name> setgroup default» works and this is the only way to change a player’s group.
I use several groups of players and I need to be able to delete a specific group at the right time.
There are commands in the help list "user *name* addgroup\removegroup"
addgroup - works
removegroup - doesn't work, nothing happens
I will be very grateful if you help to figure it out!
I apologize for English, I use a translator to communicate with you, thanks for your understanding.

BlackKnight683

How Do I Add Per World Permissions... Like Make The VIP group able to fly in the worlds "skyblock, lobby" and not be able to use it in world "factions"

Bluer

hello.. i made a translation of the Ukrainian language plugin. #SaveUkraine
p.s: rename .txt format to .lng

Attachments