mutiBackpack

mutiBackpack 1.0.5

superice666

superice666 submitted a new resource:

mutiBackpack - divide wolrds into gruops and let players in different groups' world have different backpack!

MutiBackpack
Multiworld backpack plugin with high degree of customization
Based on BlocklyNukkit!

What is it?
A multi world backpack plug-in with high customization, based on blocklynukkit.
You can group the world freely. Then players will have different backpack inventories in different groups' worlds and players will have the same backpack inventories in worlds which is in same gruops. All the worlds which aren't grouped by you will be...
Read more about this resource...

superice666

superice666 updated mutiBackpack with a new update entry:

1.0.3 fix bugs

Version 1.0.3 has been updated:
Fix bug:
1. Players through the backpack synthesis transfer items, detected automatically kicked out of the server
2. Win10 version players through the mouse pointer to transfer items, detected automatic kick out of the server
3. There is a probability that the player will fail to save when exiting. This problem has been fixed
4. Player teleport world null pointer error, fixed
5. When there are many players, the server will be blocked. Now it has been saved...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Theres a bug where if you die and respawn in a different grouped world, your inventory will reset for both grouped worlds

Also can you add support for
Player data

- Enderchest Inventory
- XP level
- Player Health
- Player Hunger
- Effects

I will give you 5 Stars afterwards :).

superice666

Theres a bug where if you die and respawn in a different grouped world, your inventory will reset for both grouped worlds

Player data

- Enderchest Inventory
- XP level
- Player Health
- Player Hunger
- Effects

Thanks for your report! I'm trying to fix the bug of resetting inventories now.
What's more, enderchest Inventory, XP level will also be supporting soon. For the rest, there is still a few days to implement.
Finally, thank you again for your support!

superice666

Player data

- Enderchest Inventory
- XP level
- Player Health
- Player Hunger
- Effects

OK, bug fixed now.
by the way, the following 3 items will be supported soon.
- XP level
- Player Health
- Player Hunger
Enderchest inventory and effects takes time. But I'll try my best to impletment them.

TerlouwXC

When I die, the items stay in my inventory but also drop So it duplicates. I have keep inventory turned off