New upcoming developer šŸ«£

IProjectMC

Hello, Im Project!

I'm new to Nukkit Plugin Development and I'm learning to code plugins. I've developed but not published php plugins before and learned from there and now I'm trying to mainly focus of JavaScript. If you're an experienced developer with tips to help me with my journey please do feel free to comment them below. My goal is to develop plugins that are not in nukkit that are in high demand but not in bedrock. Thank you for your time and I hope I learn and improve every step of the way.

Github Profile:
Click Here

Youtube Channel:
Click Here

Last edited:

tomcruizin

Nukkit uses Java, NOT Javascript. I am not sure you are in the right forum to use "Javascript" for Nukkit modding or not nukkit modding. I think you would need to look into BDSX which is a Typescript driven modding framework, fairly easy to use but there is no plugin index to find made plugins except for searching on github, oh and it's full of fun issues and uses x3 more memory on servers, I am a typescript developer and I think BDSX had an okay API but other than that it sucked in comparison to pure Java modding frameworks that are highly performant and optimized on the server.