Nukkit Development Beginner.... Help is Appreciated

Qcbj

Hello there. I am new to the language of Java. I have watched a few videos and have taken a few courses on the subject, and I also have past experience with other programming languages such as JavaScript and PHP. I have used PocketMine-MP before, but of course, Nukkit is most likely a whole new world. That's why any help would be appreciated since I am just beginning to code Nukkit plugins. Any help on how to make a raw plugin such as commands or simple tasks would be great. Your help is appreciated 100%, thanks in advance!

Hello there. I am new to the language of Java. I have watched a few videos and have taken a few courses on the subject, and I also have past experience with other programming languages such as JavaScript and PHP. I have used PocketMine-MP before, but of course, Nukkit is most likely a whole new world. That's why any help would be appreciated since I am just beginning to code Nukkit plugins. Any help on how to make a raw plugin such as commands or simple tasks would be great. Your help is appreciated 100%, thanks in advance!
if you can give me something specific to help you with, I will try to explain as good as possible

StormHawket

Hello! Always good to see a new person who's interested in development for Nukkit. Not sure if you've seen this yet but I'll point it out so you're aware. This link will take you to the wiki page where you can view the example plugin as well as the javadocs for classes and other info. Hope this helps you out a bit. Gl in your endeavors.