Nukkit-Engineer

Nukkit-Engineer 3.0.6-stable

whes1015

whes1015 submitted a new resource:

Various minor bug fixes in Powernukkit - Work hard to make powernukkit more perfect

I hope I can contribute to this Bedrock (powernukkit) community, and I will try my best to help you fix some minor errors

V 1.0.0-beta
• Fix the problem that the furnace does not generate experience points

If you have any questions, please leave a message below and I will definitely reply. If it helps you, please rate me as well. Your rating will be my biggest motivation😊😆
Read more about this resource...

Sleepybear

Staff member
Is this specifically written for PowerNukkit?

We do not support powernukkit or plugins for powernukkit here.

Sleepybear

Staff member
Looking at your source code, this plugin will not do as you describe. It is going to provide experience any time ANY item is clicked in slot 2 in any inventory, not when a furnace item is picked up.

whes1015

Looking at your source code, this plugin will not do as you describe. It is going to provide experience any time ANY item is clicked in slot 2 in any inventory, not when a furnace item is picked up.
[/引用]
I know I'm working on it, thank you for your reminder

whes1015

whes1015 updated Various minor bug fixes in nukkit with a new update entry:

1.0.1 - Rewrite the furnace detection mechanism

Hope I contribute to the Bedrock (nukkit) community, and I will try my best to help you fix some minor mistakes

V 1.0.1-stable
• Rewrite the furnace detection mechanism
• Added furnace detection in two states (burning and unburning)
• Fix the problem of unlimited experience points from the furnace

V 1.0.0-beta
• Fix the problem that the furnace does not generate experience points

If you have any questions, please leave a message online and I will definitely reply...
Read the rest of this update entry...

whes1015

whes1015 updated Various minor bug fixes in nukkit with a new update entry:

1.0.3 - Record the player's birth point (this can effectively solve the problem of abnormal birth po

There is a problem in the nukkit server. Players are sometimes born underground, and I found that in the original Minecraft, if you leave the game at a high altitude, the next time you enter the game, you will still be at high altitude. In nukkit, the player will be born on the ground. When you fall, you can avoid death by exiting and re-entering. I thought it was a mistake, so I fixed it.
Read the rest of this update entry...