NukkitX joins CubeCraft Games

Today I'm pleased to announce that NukkitX is now part of CubeCraft Games!
This isn't going to change anything immediately. The day to day management of this project still remains with myself and the other core contributors, source code in the repositories remains under license and copyright of the author.

For now, CubeCraft will work with us in the background: supporting the project's continued development and helping expand our reach within the Bedrock community.

The modded Bedrock community has previously been fragmented over several different flavours / versions of server software and with CubeCraft behind us we are hoping to finally build a central ecosystem for modded Bedrock servers.

Over the next few weeks, you may see forums or Jenkins be down for a few hours as stuff is migrated. We will try and keep everyone up to date with what's going on and to minimise downtime where ever possible, you should join our Discord to make sure you hear the latest!

CubeCraft's main input will be in the governance of the project. We want NukkitX to provide a first class experience for players and creators alike on the Minecraft Bedrock platform. For this to succeed we need NukkitX to last as a project and be reactive to changing demands from the community. One of the first things which we will be doing is looking for input from several key stakeholder groups. These are:

• Server Owners / Players
  • Server Hosts
  • Marketplace Partners
  • Developers.

Consultation with these groups will help decide the priorities for the project. We don't exactly know what this will look like - it will probably be inspired by established open source structures however we will be inevitably be influenced by the volume and level of interest we get from the groups above.
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas then please do share them as they will help shape the future of this project!

NukkitX remains an open source project with an ethos of open collaboration.On a personal note, and for the purpose of transparency, I've joined CubeCraft as a developer on their Server Engine team working on their Bedrock and Java server software.
I'm looking forward to an awesome future for NukkitX and it's great to have you all along for the journey.

Comments

Today I'm pleased to announce that NukkitX is now part of CubeCraft Games!
This isn't going to change anything immediately. The day to day management of this project still remains with myself and the other core contributors, source code in the repositories remains under license and copyright of the author.

For now, CubeCraft will work with us in the background: supporting the project's continued development and helping expand our reach within the Bedrock community.

The modded Bedrock community has previously been fragmented over several different flavours / versions of server software and with CubeCraft behind us we are hoping to finally build a central ecosystem for modded Bedrock servers.

Over the next few weeks, you may see forums or Jenkins be down for a few hours as stuff is migrated. We will try and keep everyone up to date with what's going on and to minimise downtime where ever possible, you should join our Discord to make sure you hear the latest!

CubeCraft's main input will be in the governance of the project. We want NukkitX to provide a first class experience for players and creators alike on the Minecraft Bedrock platform. For this to succeed we need NukkitX to last as a project and be reactive to changing demands from the community. One of the first things which we will be doing is looking for input from several key stakeholder groups. These are:

• Server Owners / Players
  • Server Hosts
  • Marketplace Partners
  • Developers.

Consultation with these groups will help decide the priorities for the project. We don't exactly know what this will look like - it will probably be inspired by established open source structures however we will be inevitably be influenced by the volume and level of interest we get from the groups above.
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas then please do share them as they will help shape the future of this project!

NukkitX remains an open source project with an ethos of open collaboration.On a personal note, and for the purpose of transparency, I've joined CubeCraft as a developer on their Server Engine team working on their Bedrock and Java server software.
I'm looking forward to an awesome future for NukkitX and it's great to have you all along for the journey.
Congrats my mans!

When the move completes....will you finally stop with the Cloudfare crap? Seriously getting tired of proving I'm not a robot every time I open the web site. :)

[QUOTE =“ revpixel,post:3756,member:1952”]
移动完成后....您最终会否因Cloudfare废话而停止?每次打开网站时,我都会厌倦证明自己不是机器人。:)
[/引用]Me too,haha