Plugin Tutorial

levajay1

Hello!

I've installed nukkit and am running a server for my kids.
Now I'm looking installing some plugins.
I'm running the server on raspbian lite.
From what I can gather I need to start by getting the plugin jar file into the plugins directory.
For the life of me I can't figure out how to download the .jar file onto the pi.

Is there a tutorial for installing and running a plugin? I may look at coding my own at some point (seems like it'd be interesting to play around with) but I'd like to start with running someone else's.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some sort of document or tutorial it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jay

Sleepybear

Staff member
If you know the link to download the .jar you can use wget <URL> to download it. Otherwise you can connect via FTP to upload it.

levajay1

Thanks!
With that I managed to find a jar file link on git hub for a plug-in. Downloaded it, copied .yml to correct folder and plugin won't work. Reading through the docs on that one found out it isn't being worked on.

So now I'm looking through plugins on cloudburst. I can't find and jar file links.
Is there a standard spot where I can see the links?

If you know the link to download the .jar you can use wget <URL> to download it. Otherwise you can connect via FTP to upload it.

levajay1

NVM I downloaded the jar from cloudburst and then used WINSCP to upload it to pi.
Thanks!
Justin
Thanks!
With that I managed to find a jar file link on git hub for a plug-in. Downloaded it, copied .yml to correct folder and plugin won't work. Reading through the docs on that one found out it isn't being worked on.

So now I'm looking through plugins on cloudburst. I can't find and jar file links.
Is there a standard spot where I can see the links?