Plugins don't work Nukkit Mcpe

popkechupki

Did you download Invsee for Nukkit? I found some plugins that have similar name and for other server softwares. And probably you have to install FakeInventories too because the plugin I discovered are all needed for dependency.

FakeRacer

Did you download Invsee for Nukkit? I found some plugins that have similar name and for other server softwares. And probably you have to install FakeInventories too because the plugin I discovered are all needed for dependency.
No plug-in is displayed, no matter which one I put in the plug-in folder

FakeRacer

Does a plugin have to have a certain format or do I just have to put the plugin directly in the plugin folder

popkechupki

Does a plugin have to have a certain format or do I just have to put the plugin directly in the plugin folder
Basically you have to put plugins into plugins folder to install plugins. But make sure the plugins you are going to install are for Nukkit and compounded as .jar file.

FakeRacer

Basically you have to put plugins into plugins folder to install plugins. But make sure the plugins you are going to install are for Nukkit and compounded as .jar file.
if i download a plugin how can i make it a jar file since it is not a jar file at the beginning