Port plugins to Nukkit

AlicanCopur

I know this is a stupid question, but I have a PocketMine-MP server and I want use Nukkit server. How can I port my plugins to Java?

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
I know this is a stupid question, but I have a PocketMine-MP server and I want use Nukkit server. How can I port my plugins to Java?
The answer is simple as that: Learn java and PHP and pocketmine and nukkit API (if you haven't done that already). The nukkit api isn't much different in my opinion so it shouldn't be hard. After that you must just rewrite the plugins to java/kotlin or another JVM language. Currently there's no any PHP interpreter for java and even if it was I wouldn't recommend using it because of the performance loss. So the only way to do this is to do write it by hand.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
I know PocketMine and Nukkit API's, they are too similar. but some PHP functions is not available in Java.
What do you mean by "not available"? Java and PHP are different languages. You can't expect them to have the same standart library.

AlicanCopur

I developed a tool, it can convert some syntaxs (-> to . , \ to . , use to import etc.) but it can't convert all plugin. It can't convert variable and function types, arrays etc. So I will write they by hand. Thanks!