PROBLEM WITH PORT FORWARDING MY NUKKIT SERVER FOR MCBE v1.14.0.9

BLUE TANUJ YT

HELLO !
I AM FROM INDIA AND TODAY I AM GOING TO POST THIS THREAD REGARDING MY PROBLEM WITH PORT FORWARDING MY NUKKIT SERVER RUNNING MCPE v1.14.0.9.....

I HAVE USED THIS ARTICLE TO BUILD MY MCPE SERVER USING NUKKIT SERVER SOFTWARE:-

USING THIS GUIDE I'VE SUCCESSFULLY SETUP A MCPE SERVER LOCALLY.........

OHH BY THE WAY HERE ARE MY HARDWARE SPECS:-

1. MACHINE---> ORANGE PI PC

2. RAM---> 1 GB DDR3

3. PROCESSOR---> ALLWINNER H3 QUAD-CORE ARM PROCESSOR @ 1.6 GHZ

4. OPERATING SYSTEM---> ARMBIAN BUSTUR FOR ORANGE PI PC ( LINUX DISTRO)

5. WIFI DONGLE---> TERABYTE DONGLE ....( ITS ABOUT 300 rupees )

NOW MY GOAL IS TO PORT FORWARD THIS SERVER SO THAT ANYONE CAN ACCESS THE SERVER FROM PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......AND TO DO THAT ALL WE REQUIRE IS A COPY OF MCPE AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION....

I FOLLOWED THE FOLLOWING STEPS :-

1. IN THE SERVER.PROPERTIES FILE, CHANGE THE IP ADDRESS FROM 0.0.0.0 TO THE INTERNAL IP OF THE PI.

2. NOW IN THE LINUX FIREWALL (I AM USING UFW FIREWALL) I ADDED THE PORTS 19132 FOR BOTH UDP AND TCP TRAFFIC.

3. TO PORT FORWARD I AM USING MY MOBILE, ON MY PHONE I AM USING THE FWD APP WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON THE PLAYSTORE

IN THE FWD APP I DID THE FOLLOWING:-
1. ADDED A NEW RULE NAMED AS MCPE.

2. SET THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PORT TO 19132

3. SET THE TRAFFIC TO BOTH(UDP AND TCP).

4. SET THE IP ADDRESS TO MY PI'S INTERNAL IP.

5. STARTED PORT FORWARDING...

ACTUALLY IF U GO THROUGH THIS VIDEO:-

PORT FORWARDING IS POSSIBLE ALTHOUGH MANY PEOPLE WOULD FELL THAT ITS NOT......

USING THIS METHOD I SUCCESSFULLY PORT FORWARDED A POCKETMINE SERVER FOR 2 DAYS AND YES! IT WORKED!

BUT IF THE SAME METHOD IS TRIED WITH MY PI, PORT FORWARDING DOESNT WORK.......

I TRIED CHANGING THE TRAFFIC, TRIED CHANGING THE IP TO THE PUBLIC IP IN SERVER.PROPERTIES, TRIED EDITING THE FIREWALL BUT STILL IT FAILED.......

BTW PLS NOTE:- WHEN I TRY TO RUN A POCKETMINE SERVER ON ANOTHER ANDROID DEVICE AND USING THE HOTSPOT CREATED BY ANOTHER DEVICE AND PORT FORWARDING USING THE SAME APP.........

IT LITERALLY WORKS........IF I USE THE PUBLIC IP OF THE SECOND PHONE..

SO GETTING AN IDEA FROM THE ABOVE I TRIED PORT FORWARDING THE SERVER ON MY PI, THROUGH MY MOBILE PHONE....

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

PLS REPLY SOON

THANKYOU
BLUE TANUJ YT

BLUE TANUJ YT

HELLO !
I AM FROM INDIA AND TODAY I AM GOING TO POST THIS THREAD REGARDING MY PROBLEM WITH PORT FORWARDING MY NUKKIT SERVER RUNNING MCPE v1.14.0.9.....

I HAVE USED THIS ARTICLE TO BUILD MY MCPE SERVER USING NUKKIT SERVER SOFTWARE:-

USING THIS GUIDE I'VE SUCCESSFULLY SETUP A MCPE SERVER LOCALLY.........

OHH BY THE WAY HERE ARE MY HARDWARE SPECS:-

1. MACHINE---> ORANGE PI PC

2. RAM---> 1 GB DDR3

3. PROCESSOR---> ALLWINNER H3 QUAD-CORE ARM PROCESSOR @ 1.6 GHZ

4. OPERATING SYSTEM---> ARMBIAN BUSTUR FOR ORANGE PI PC ( LINUX DISTRO)

5. WIFI DONGLE---> TERABYTE DONGLE ....( ITS ABOUT 300 rupees )

NOW MY GOAL IS TO PORT FORWARD THIS SERVER SO THAT ANYONE CAN ACCESS THE SERVER FROM PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.......AND TO DO THAT ALL WE REQUIRE IS A COPY OF MCPE AND AN INTERNET CONNECTION....

I FOLLOWED THE FOLLOWING STEPS :-

1. IN THE SERVER.PROPERTIES FILE, CHANGE THE IP ADDRESS FROM 0.0.0.0 TO THE INTERNAL IP OF THE PI.

2. NOW IN THE LINUX FIREWALL (I AM USING UFW FIREWALL) I ADDED THE PORTS 19132 FOR BOTH UDP AND TCP TRAFFIC.

3. TO PORT FORWARD I AM USING MY MOBILE, ON MY PHONE I AM USING THE FWD APP WHICH IS AVAILABLE ON THE PLAYSTORE

IN THE FWD APP I DID THE FOLLOWING:-
1. ADDED A NEW RULE NAMED AS MCPE.

2. SET THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PORT TO 19132

3. SET THE TRAFFIC TO BOTH(UDP AND TCP).

4. SET THE IP ADDRESS TO MY PI'S INTERNAL IP.

5. STARTED PORT FORWARDING...

ACTUALLY IF U GO THROUGH THIS VIDEO:-

PORT FORWARDING IS POSSIBLE ALTHOUGH MANY PEOPLE WOULD FELL THAT ITS NOT......

USING THIS METHOD I SUCCESSFULLY PORT FORWARDED A POCKETMINE SERVER FOR 2 DAYS AND YES! IT WORKED!

BUT IF THE SAME METHOD IS TRIED WITH MY PI, PORT FORWARDING DOESNT WORK.......

I TRIED CHANGING THE TRAFFIC, TRIED CHANGING THE IP TO THE PUBLIC IP IN SERVER.PROPERTIES, TRIED EDITING THE FIREWALL BUT STILL IT FAILED.......

BTW PLS NOTE:- WHEN I TRY TO RUN A POCKETMINE SERVER ON ANOTHER ANDROID DEVICE AND USING THE HOTSPOT CREATED BY ANOTHER DEVICE AND PORT FORWARDING USING THE SAME APP.........

IT LITERALLY WORKS........IF I USE THE PUBLIC IP OF THE SECOND PHONE..

SO GETTING AN IDEA FROM THE ABOVE I TRIED PORT FORWARDING THE SERVER ON MY PI, THROUGH MY MOBILE PHONE....

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

PLS REPLY SOON

THANKYOU
BLUE TANUJ YT
ACTUALLY I CONNECTED THE PI USING MY MOBLE HOTSPOT

BLUE TANUJ YT

u cannot portforward thru a phone if it is using mobile data.
Hi Zara !
THANKS FOR REPLYING BACK BUT IN THE ABOVE THREAD WHICH I'VE POSTED, I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN THAT, THERE A VIDEO, MORE LIKELY A APP ON GOOGLE PLAYSTORE WHICH ENABLES US TO PORT FORWARD TRAFFIC, IF ITS ALLOWED BY YOUR ISP, AND IN MY CASE , IT IS ALLOWED BY MY ISP, (I'VE TESTED IT USING POCKETMINE) SO SEEMS LIKE THERE MIGHT NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH THE MOBILE DATA....

THANKYOU AND IF YOU GET ANY OTHER IDEA PLEASE DO REPLY BACK IT WOULD BE A LOT OF HELP, THANKS AGAIN

BLUE TANUJ YT

Zara

A tip I would do is retry. See the comments to see if anyone has a problem. With ip checker, make sure it isn't 192.168, If it is, please tell me ASAP. Thank you!

BLUE TANUJ YT

A tip I would do is retry. See the comments to see if anyone has a problem. With ip checker, make sure it isn't 192.168, If it is, please tell me ASAP. Thank you!
Here's what I get from the IP checker of the app:-

Seth_ite0 ----> that's my public IP
Lo------> 127.0.0.1
Wlan0------> 192.168.43.1

Actually I am a bit CONFUSED over here.........what should I use for:-

1. The target IP
And
2. The IP to connect to the server

Thanks

OK so this time I'll try to change the target IP to the Wlan0 IP......let's see if this works but anyways.......I am damn sure that the fwd app is really working cause I've tested it myself...

BLUE TANUJ YT

Last edited:

BLUE TANUJ YT

Plus there
Here's what I get from the IP checker of the app:-

Seth_ite0 ----> that's my public IP
Lo------> 127.0.0.1
Wlan0------> 192.168.43.1

Actually I am a bit CONFUSED over here.........what should I use for:-

1. The target IP
And
2. The IP to connect to the server

Thanks

OK so this time I'll try to change the target IP to the Wlan0 IP......let's see if this works but anyways.......I am damn sure that the fwd app is really working cause I've tested it myself...

BLUE TANUJ YT
Plus there seems like there is no CGNAT thing at my ISP.......as my IP address keeps changing every hour or day

BLUE TANUJ YT

Anyways ......if I am able to port forward successfully then it would be a great thing for others like me who are searching to port forward using their phones......everyone, please support us for any suggestions or advice to make this possible.......PLEASE!!!!

dirpylirpy

the best way to do port forwarding is using your router
the normal router address is 192.168.1.1
Screenshot from 2020-09-25 08-00-58.pngyou would want it to look like this
i would then go to whatismyip.com to get your external ip which people should be able to connect to your minecraft server from

Last edited:

BLUE TANUJ YT

the best way to do port forwarding is using your router
the normal router address is 192.168.1.1
View attachment 2334you would want it to look like this
i would then go to whatismyip.com to get your external ip which people should be able to connect to your minecraft server from
ok....

i appreciate your efforts fol helping me out here......

but do you think this would work through wifi?

i mean to say that .......

I HAVE A ROUTER AND AS ALL OF US KNOW, THE EASIEST WAY TO PORT FORWARD IS THROUGH THE ROUTER VIA LAN CABLE...

HERE'S A SLIGHT CHANGE I WANT TO MAKE............

RATHER THAN USING A LAN CABLE, CAN I USE WIFI FOR THE SAME PURPOSE?

IF U STILL DIDNT GET IT THEN KINDLY REPLY BACK......

CYA !,
REGARDS
BLUE TANUJ YT

Abdulman786

in your router web access page. Port forward your PI's local IPV4 address and select tcp and udp for the port forward settings. Select the port number as 19132(or the one in your server.properties). Also do check that in your server.properties file you set the server IP as your PI's local IPV4 address.

Last edited:

Abdulman786

And yes you can port forward over wifi without using a LAN cable or connection. Hope this helps. To connect to your server use your remote (external) ip as the server ip and the port number would be the one you port forwarded. You can find your external ip by searching"whats my ip" in google.

Last edited:

BLUE TANUJ YT

And yes you can port forward over wifi without using a LAN cable or connection. Hope this helps. To connect to your server use your remote (external) ip as the server ip and the port number would be the one you port forwarded. You can find your external ip by searching"whats my ip" in google.
THANKYOU BROTHER................FOR YOUR EFFORTS HERE..............I WILL TRY IT SOON
BTW.
I AM BUILDING A SERVER FOR PLAYERS TO STAY AND I CAN ACCOMODATE , ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS .....A MAX OF 20 PLAYERS

SO WOULD LIKE TO PLAY?
TO ANSWER ME U CAN EITHER REPLY HERE OR DISCORD ME HERE IS MY ID

------>*censored*

ALSO IF ANYONE ELSE IS WILLING SO DO TELL ME HERE OR U CAN EVEN MAIL ME AT

---->[email protected]

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!
REGARDS,
BLUE TANUJ YT

EDIT:- BTW ON THE SERVER U CAN GET A HOME PLOT TO BUILD YOUR HOUSE AND STUFF SO COME ON!
GOT ANYMORE QUESTIONS? TELL THEM TO ME ON DISCORD

Last edited:

BLUE TANUJ YT

OK GUYS I FINALLY GOT THE WAY THROUGH...........U ACTUALLY NEED TO ENABLE rcon IN THE SERVER.PROPERTIES FILE........THEN THE SERVER CAN GET PORT FORWARDED BY THE WAY I HAVE SHOWN OR BY A ROUTER.............THATS IT