Problem with the day-night cycle

tonttttu

Hi!

I recently got following problem:
During the gameplay, the sun is moving in the sky but then at some point the sun goes back to morning location. Then the same loop starts again, which basically mean that I have now infinide day going on. This problem appreared when i got electricity shortage and the Raspberry minecraft nukkit server was brutally shut down. Is there any way to fix this?

I have already tried to re-install the nukkit server and then copied the world to the new nukkit install, but this didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this dicussion is here, I just didn't find it.

-Toni

luisawood

Did you manage to fix it? It seems like I have the same issue. I accidentally noticed it when I went mining for several hours and then returned to the surface, and the sun hadn't moved a bit. At first, I thought I spent just enough time down there to return at the exact same moment I went down. By the way, how much real-time does it take for twenty-four hours to pass in Minecraft? Anyway, the issue is still there; the sun still doesn't move a bit; it's like an arctic summer.

Last edited:

gabelle

Hi. I'm seeing the same issue. Every 1 minute (stopwatch timed) the sun returns to its previous position.
This is on a raspberry pi running nukket. Day/Night cycles had been working for a couple weeks then I noticed the disgruntled mobs had not been spawning.
'23:22:01 [INFO ] This server is running Nukkit git-5a48d2c 「」 implementing API version 1.0.13 for Minecraft: BE v1.18.30 (protocol version 503)'
There has been no power-cycles of the pi. The server has been up for about 3 weeks.
I did restart the server several times & I toggled dodaylightcycle false-->true to no effect.
I'm rather new to nukket & would appreciate any tips on debugging this.
Apologies if this is a know issue I haven't found via google yet.
Thanks!

pi@raspberrypi:~/projects/Nukkit/target $ cat server.properties
#Properties Config file
#2022-05-06 10:56:26
motd=Yonderlands
sub-motd=
view-distance=10
white-list=on
achievements=on
announce-player-achievements=on
spawn-protection=16
max-players=10