Resource icon

SimpleTeleporter Bug fix

Redstoneking18 submitted a new resource:

SimpleTeleporter - Teleporter, dalightsensors

SimpleTeleporter is a plugin that adds daylight sensors to teleporters. You can easily configure the messages.

Building a teleporter:
  1. Air
  2. Air
  3. Daylight sensor
  4. Block
  5. Air
  6. Air
  7. Daylight sensor
  8. Block
Use:
  • To teleport up you must jump.
  • To teleport down you have to sneak.
Permissions:
  • - simpleteleporter.up
  • - simpleteleporter.down

If you are interested in a German Minecraft server, you...
Read more about this resource...

ZizzyZizzy

This does not work properly.

1589655975083.png

I can teleport up from the bottom and middle pads. However, I can only teleport down from the top pad, and it takes me to the bottom one instead of the middle one and then it still shows "No teleportation was found" after it teleported me.

If I remove the top pad, I can't teleport down at all, but teleport up still works properly.

Also, sneaking is causing the event to be called twice for some reason. I get two "No teleportation was found" messages. (That should say "No teleport pads found below you.")

Some things you can add for a better plugin, once you get the bugs fixed:

1. Teleport sounds. Use Enderman sounds.
2. Particles at the source and destination
3. Slow down the teleport process and make the player blind for a second for a more realistic feel.

Puchexz

There is a bug that if you put them very close does not teleport you, i.e. 3 blocks above the sensor, you can go up but not go down

Puchexz

Users have trouble when they go down, because when they are teleported upwards, they are left Users have problems when they go down, because when they are teleported upwards, they are left jumping and cannot go down

Puchexz

This does not work properly.

View attachment 1848

I can teleport up from the bottom and middle pads. However, I can only teleport down from the top pad, and it takes me to the bottom one instead of the middle one and then it still shows "No teleportation was found" after it teleported me.

If I remove the top pad, I can't teleport down at all, but teleport up still works properly.

Also, sneaking is causing the event to be called twice for some reason. I get two "No teleportation was found" messages. (That should say "No teleport pads found below you.")

Some things you can add for a better plugin, once you get the bugs fixed:

1. Teleport sounds. Use Enderman sounds.
2. Particles at the source and destination
3. Slow down the teleport process and make the player blind for a second for a more realistic feel.
He still has the same flaw that the partner mentioned.