Startup VPS

Youlld

So currently im using VPS to make a server and i need help with the startup, im using Android and my terminal is Termius.

popkechupki

First, install some software to control VPS. For example, vsftpd, screen(if you use CUI), open-ssh...
Then install Nukkit. Here is installation docs [click].

peterhend

It looks like this thread is from three years ago. Time flies, huh? Anyway, it's awesome that you're using VPS to set up your server. I can understand that getting started might be a bit daunting, but no worries, I've got your back! Since you're using Termius on Android, you're definitely on the right track. When it comes to seeking help, there's a plethora of resources out there to assist you on your journey. The best thing you can do is to check out https://ishosting.com/en/vps. They seem to have a wealth of valuable information that can guide you through the process. It's always great to have a reliable source to refer to when you encounter any roadblocks.

Last edited:

Linkraft

For startup assistance, there's a wealth of resources and communities online that can offer guidance. Since you're using Termius, you're already equipped with a robust tool for SSH access and server management. The key is to get familiar with the specific VPS environment you're using (like Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.) and the tasks you need to accomplish. Online forums, tutorials, and VPS provider documentation can be invaluable here.
Also, if your VPS project is business-related, consider exploring CRM software to streamline your customer interactions and manage your operations efficiently.

Last edited: