WelcomeForm

WelcomeForm 1.6

dbevilljr

Hello, I love this plugin and would love to be able to list my server rules in it. Is there a way to set a New line without using spaces? If there isn't is there a possibility that you might implement such a feature, please

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hello, I love this plugin and would love to be able to list my server rules in it. Is there a way to set a New line without using spaces? If there isn't is there a possibility that you might implement such a feature, please
Just posted update that made possible using %n for new line. It will be downloadable soon.

Renezoros

Some wishes for future:

• if a player clicks the X (top right) -> kick from server
  • Links (to Website and Discord) -> clickable

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Some wishes for future:

• if a player clicks the X (top right) -> kick from server
  • Links (to Website and Discord) -> clickable
  • Why would you want to kick players?
  • I'm pretty sure that its not possible to add links in game

nex

Hey! Thanks for the cool plugin.

However, it stopped working again due to update caused by PlaceholderAPI.

Simply upgrade 1.3-SNAPSHOT to 1.4-SNAPSHOT in pom.xml and recompile should gets it back to the working order:

XML:
 72         <dependency>                                                           
 73             <groupId>com.creeperface.nukkit.placeholderapi</groupId>           
 74             <artifactId>PlaceholderAPI</artifactId>                             
 75             <version>1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>                                     
 76             <scope>provided</scope>                                             
 77         </dependency>

liushao

PetteriM1 提交了一个新资源:

WelcomeForm - 当玩家时显示窗口[/加入plain]

[URL='https://nukkitx.com/resources/welcomeform.95/']阅读有关此资源的更多信息...[/URL]
[/引用]Hello, author, can I translate your plug-in into Chinese and move it to the websites of mcbbs and minebbs?

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
PetteriM1 updated WelcomeForm with a new update entry:

Update

- Added buttonActionOnClose which will execute the button command if the form was closed without clicking the button. This can be enabled even if buttonAction/showButton is not enabled.
- Added buttonActionAsConsole to run the command as console
- buttonCommand supports %player% for player name in commands
- Now built with the latest PlaceholderAPI
Read the rest of this update entry...