WorldFixer

WorldFixer 1.6

oN4ky

Hey, thank you for this plugin! But i have mistakes.
I created a map in World Painter, but the map is intended for Java, I came across your plugin and decided to install it, but I didn't understand how to work with it correctly. I upload my world to the server, after which it writes to me: > 13:42:10 [INFO ] the World "rust" uses the old format, conversion
> 13:42:10 [ERROR] Unable to load world "world": java.lang.NullPointerException. The bukkit core supposedly converts the map itself, but instead of my own map, I get the wrong result. Enter /wf fixlevel rust, writes me that this world is not found, enter /wf fixlevel world and gives me an error.

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Hey, thank you for this plugin! But i have mistakes.
I created a map in World Painter, but the map is intended for Java, I came across your plugin and decided to install it, but I didn't understand how to work with it correctly. I upload my world to the server, after which it writes to me: > 13:42:10 [INFO ] the World "rust" uses the old format, conversion
> 13:42:10 [ERROR] Unable to load world "world": java.lang.NullPointerException. The bukkit core supposedly converts the map itself, but instead of my own map, I get the wrong result. Enter /wf fixlevel rust, writes me that this world is not found, enter /wf fixlevel world and gives me an error.
Nukkit currently supports only older anvil format (up to version 1.12)

oN4ky

However if nukkit is unable to load it, then world fixed is as well since it uses nukkit level loader
can you please tell me what to do? I really need to convert the map from Java. I have been suffering for a week, looking for different ways

oN4ky

Oh, I've been trying to convert a map to MCPE for a week now. Forgive me for such stupid questions, I'm a beginner. Please tell me how I should do everything from the very beginning in order to successfully convert everything. I'll be very thankful

Last edited:

CreeperFace

🇨🇿🇺🇦 Слава Україні!
Staff member
Oh, I've been trying to convert a map to MCPE for a week now. Forgive me for such stupid questions, I'm a beginner. Please tell me how I should do everything from the very beginning in order to successfully convert everything. I'll be very thankful
Well first you need the world to be compatible with java edition. When you are able to open your world in java edition 1.8 or 1.12 for example. Then you should be able to load it in nukkit as well and use worldfixer to convert blocks

oN4ky

Well first you need the world to be compatible with java edition. When you are able to open your world in java edition 1.8 or 1.12 for example. Then you should be able to load it in nukkit as well and use worldfixer to convert blocks
my world opened quietly in the java minecraft 1.16. 1.12 my world got corrupted. What to do?

SK-1

Not working on PowerNukkit(api 1.0.12)?
I wonder how to use these command,i typed "/wf wand" and it just said "null"
I typed "/wf fixlevel AAA"(AAA is my world level name),and it also said "null"
Please help!!!!!!!!!

zestar

Hello its a very nice plugin, I generated the world using MCEdit with server 1.12.2
some blocks in villages dont look ok, the wf command says it fixed it successfully but it doesnt change them.
I tried the plugin in the nukkit petterim1 edition, and it fix the village houses but not the end rods.
what would be the best way to pre generate the world so I can then fix it with your plugin??
thanks!

Attachments