- Compatible API Versions
- Luke (lukeeey)
DiscordRelay is a plugin that bridges your Discord Server and your Minecraft Server.
- Two-way chat between Discord and Minecraft
- Display messages in Discord (optionally in embeds) for common events like player joins or deaths
- Role ping protection from Minecraft
- Simple Developer API for creating new Discord commands
!playerlistDiscord command for seeing who's online
/discordin-game command so players can see info about your Discord server
- Automatic updating of the relay channel topic in Discord!
- Create a new application here
- Navigate to the "Bot" tab on the left side and press "Add Bot"
- Press "Click to Reveal" and copy the token to your config.yml file
- Go to the following page and click "Authorize"
- Enable developer mode in Discord by going to settings then the "Appearance" tab
- Right-click the channel you would like to be used for relaying chat and select "Copy ID"
- Paste the copied ID into your config.yml file
- Make sure the bot has permissions to send and receive messages
Support the Developer
Want to support me? Consider becoming a Patron: https://patreon.com/lukeeey