- Compatible API Versions
LuckPerms is a permissions plugin for Minecraft servers. It allows server admins to control what features players can use by creating groups and assigning permissions.
- fast - written with performance and scalability in mind.
- reliable - trusted by thousands of server admins, and the largest of server networks.
- easy to use - setup permissions using commands, directly in config files, or using the web editor.
- flexible - supports a variety of data storage options, and works on lots of different server types.
- extensive - a plethora of customization options and settings which can be changed to suit your server.
- free - available for download and usage at no cost, and permissively licensed so it can remain free forever.
The latest downloads & other useful links can be found on the project homepage at luckperms.net.
The plugin has extensive documentation available on the wiki. Please use the resources there before coming to us directly for support.
Support for the plugin is provided on Discord. If you have a question which cannot be answered by reading the wiki, the best place to ask it is there.
If you would like to report a bug, please open a ticket on GitHub.
LuckPerms is proudly sponsored by BisectHosting.
They've kindly offered LuckPerms users a massive 25% off the first month of any of their game server hosting plans. To get the discount, just enter the promo code luck at checkout!
Please don't post bug reports/suggestions in the review section. Bugs should be reported by opening a ticket on GitHub.
If you just have a question, the best place to ask is in our Discord server. Either myself or somebody else will hopefully be able to assist.
This plugin took me while to make, so if you find it useful, a nice review would be appreciated.