LuckPerms

LuckPerms latest

augesrob

Resource Mod
augesrob submitted a new resource:

LuckPerms - An advanced permissions plugin for Bukkit/Spigot/Nukkit & BungeeCord.

Source Code:
https://github.com/lucko/LuckPerms

LuckPerms is an advanced permissions implementation aiming to be a fast, reliable and flexible alternative to existing permission plugins. The project's main goals are centered around high performance and a wide feature set, filling the gaps of functionality and building upon existing features found in other plugins. LuckPerms also includes an...
Read more about this resource...

ZeVeS

Unable to load plugin.
Errors in console.
[ERROR] [LuckPerms] Plugin LuckPerms v4.0.141 has failed to register events for class me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.listeners.NukkitConnectionListener because cn/nukkit/event/player/PlayerAsyncPreLoginEvent does not exist.

SupremeMortal

Administrator
Staff member
Unable to load plugin.
Errors in console.
[ERROR] [LuckPerms] Plugin LuckPerms v4.0.141 has failed to register events for class me.lucko.luckperms.nukkit.listeners.NukkitConnectionListener because cn/nukkit/event/player/PlayerAsyncPreLoginEvent does not exist.
Update your Nukkit

revpixel

Great plugin tho I do wish it supported SSL for MySQL - the Wiki only says just disable SSL Logins? Really?

Mar1mba

Translated with Google services.
(Eng.)

Is there a bridge between Multipass and this plugin? To transfer permissions from Multipass groups to LuckPerms from Multipass.