catrainbow updated WatchDogX with a new update entry:

WatchDogX 1.0.9 Update ChangeLogs

WatchDogX 1.0.9 Update ChangeLogs:
- Fixed Speed check
- Fixed Thread boomer
- Fixed Reach check
- Fixed HitBox check
- Add AutoMute system
- Add command: /wad unmute <Player> so that you can use this command unmute a muted player.
- Add Client check in order that you can prevent hacker client when they try to join your server like Horion Client and ToolBox client
Read the rest of this update entry...

Catrainbow

catrainbow updated WatchDogX Anti Cheat | Advanced Cheat Detection | 1.14-1.16.x with a new update entry:

WatchDog 1.1.5 Update

New JavaScript API!!!
Now you can write addons for WatchDog by JavaScript!!!

How to develop WatchDog DLL File?
Please join my discord and find the course file.

How to use WatchDog DLL File?
put xxx.wdll into your config file:
/plugins/WatchDogPlus/dll/

Demo(TooBox_SpeedA):

var name = "TB_SPEED";
var author = "catrainbow";
var module = api.customCheck(name,author);
var maxSpeed = api.getConfigValue("maxSpeed");

function onEnable(){
logger.info("TB_SPEED Loading!");
}

function...

Buddelbubi.

Hey. I dont like the idea that you sell your Plugins on cloudburstmc.org.
Selling plugins is fine. I do it by myself too. But cloudburstmc should only contain free plugins unless the "paid" section isn't available.
At the moment your plugin is in the "free" section. So its false advertizing. A lawsuit xd
Okay, I want to be serious. Selling plugins is fine. But do it on fiverr, discord or mc-market.
Cloudburstmc.org is not the place for selling plugins unless there is a "paid" section.
A wave of paid plugins in the free section could damage the website and could lead to confusion in the community.

I removed the review bc I know how much work is in a plugin. But I will rewrite it if you keep it a paid plugin.

Catrainbow

Selling plugins is fine. I do it by myself too. But cloudburstmc should only contain free plugins unless the "paid" section isn't available.
At the moment your plugin is in the "free" section. So its false advertizing. A lawsuit xd
Okay, I want to be serious. Selling plugins is fine. But do it on fiverr, discord or mc-market.
Cloudburstmc.org is not the place for selling plugins unless there is a "paid" section.
A wave of paid plugins in the free section could damage the website and could lead to confusion in the community.

I removed the review bc I know how much work is in a plugin. But I will rewrite it if you keep it a paid plugin.
Hi. WatchDogX will be a free version there before the next week. I am already starting to write it. I have questions, can I sell bedrock plugins (nukkit) on MC-Market? I see there are only Spigot/Bukkit plugins.

Catrainbow

catrainbow updated WatchDogX Anti Cheat | Advanced Cheat Detection | 1.14-1.17.x with a new update entry:

WatchDog 1.1.8 Update

FREE version and PAID version together!
-----------------------------
How to use free version?
remove the config of WatchDogXKernel of edit you hwid to "yourHwid"
then start your server and WatchDog will loading.
Note: About 80-90% checks in free version can't use.

FREE VERSION SUPPORT:
ChestStealer(1 check)
autoCleaner(1 check)
InventoryMove(1 check)
BadPacket(3 checks)
Scaffold (2 checks)
HighJump(2 checks)
CreativeFly(1 check)
ElytrumFly(3 checks)
BlinkFly(1 check)
NoPacket(1 check)...

Catrainbow

Hello, FREE version done. I will keep updating free version in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.