FuturePlots

FuturePlots 1.4.3-SNAPSHOT

tim03we

tim03we updated FuturePlots with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and more

• A bug was fixed, why you couldn't eat in the plot world
  • Fixed a bug that prevented you from shooting with a bow in the plot world
  • /p dispose- The bug that you could release the plot as a non-plot owner was fixed
  • /p clear - Fixed the bug where a non-plot owner could clear the plot

The code has been made more user-friendly. You can find it on the Github page.
Read the rest of this update entry...

tim03we

Piston events and flowing liquids blocked

• Added that flowing lava or water will not leave the plot
  • Pistons can no longer destroy plot walls and borders (Only works with the Redstone Branch!)

If this message appears:
Plugin FuturePlots v1.2.5 has failed to register events for class tim03we.futureplots.EventListener because cn/nukkit/event/block/BlockPistonEvent does not exist.
You can ignore them. This just means that an event could...

tim03we

Piston events and flowing liquids blocked

• Added that flowing lava or water will not leave the plot
  • Pistons can no longer destroy plot walls and borders (Only works with the Redstone Branch!)
If this message appears:
Plugin FuturePlots v1.2.5 has failed to register events for class tim03we.futureplots.EventListener because cn/nukkit/event/block/BlockPistonEvent does not exist.
You can ignore them. This just means that an event could not be registered, which only works with the Nukkit Redstone branch.

Pigeon2333

Hello,author.Can you change the Futrue Plots' command?It's conflict with Plot Squared and I can't delete it because players already built many buildings.Or can you make it use Plot Squared's plot?I know It's hard to implement,but it's really important to me.(My English is not well,I hope you can understand me.)

tim03we

Hello,author.Can you change the Futrue Plots' command?It's conflict with Plot Squared and I can't delete it because players already built many buildings.Or can you make it use Plot Squared's plot?I know It's hard to implement,but it's really important to me.(My English is not well,I hope you can understand me.)
It is also normally not intended to use 2 plot plugins on one server. Therefore the command will stay that way. I'm sorry. You have to decide if you want to continue using PlotSquared or FuturePlots, both are not possible.

Pigeon2333

[QUOTE =“ tim03we,帖子:3549,成员:828”]
通常也不打算在一台服务器上使用2个plot插件。因此,该命令将保持该状态。对不起。您必须决定是否要继续使用PlotSquared或FuturePlots,两者都不可行。
[/引用]OK,Thanks.