FuturePlots

FuturePlots 1.4.3-SNAPSHOT

Pigeon2333

Hello author,many server owner are still using PlotSquared and it has a lot of problems.I think this plugin is useful and can help them,can I carry it to Minecraft Chinese Forum?I will write down the original author and the original post link to make them download it in here.I can aslo offer a Chinese language file.

tim03we

Hello author,many server owner are still using PlotSquared and it has a lot of problems.I think this plugin is useful and can help them,can I carry it to Minecraft Chinese Forum?I will write down the original author and the original post link to make them download it in here.I can aslo offer a Chinese language file.
As long as the link to the original site is there and I am the author, you are welcome to upload it there. I would be happy about another language file, as long as it will be actively translated for future updates.

Pigeon2333

As long as the link to the original site is there and I am the author, you are welcome to upload it there. I would be happy about another language file, as long as it will be actively translated for future updates.
Thanks,and how should I send the language file to you?

JustTim

I was wondering, if you haven't planned this already, if you could add a special perm for ranks to claim plots (For example: Someone with VIP rank gets 2 plots and no more, but ordinary people get none, so with the perm vip.2 or plots.vip.2 or whatever you desire the rank gets that many plots. So basically a permission that sets how many plots a user can get instead of putting a cap in config. One other thing is I recommend a merge command so that way if someone owns more than 1 plot they can do /plot merge or whatever and it combines the plots they own that are around it. So if someone has 2 side by side plots they combine, thus removing the road and slabs and making it all grass and making the slabs connect where they should. I hope I am not confusing you, just leaving you recommendations and suggestions!

tim03we

I was wondering, if you haven't planned this already, if you could add a special perm for ranks to claim plots (For example: Someone with VIP rank gets 2 plots and no more, but ordinary people get none, so with the perm vip.2 or plots.vip.2 or whatever you desire the rank gets that many plots. So basically a permission that sets how many plots a user can get instead of putting a cap in config. One other thing is I recommend a merge command so that way if someone owns more than 1 plot they can do /plot merge or whatever and it combines the plots they own that are around it. So if someone has 2 side by side plots they combine, thus removing the road and slabs and making it all grass and making the slabs connect where they should. I hope I am not confusing you, just leaving you recommendations and suggestions!
You can use the permission futureplots.plot.2 to give two plots to one, which he can own more. Just set the maximum number of plots to 0 in the config.yml and because of the merging, this takes time, I ask for your understanding.

JustTim

Sounds great! Thank you for your reply! Looking forward to great things from this plugin! (Overall great plugin btw!)