How do I install Plugins?

ActionOxford

I installed Nukkit on a Raspberry Pi 4 using the instructions I found on this page. It was easy and I'm able to join the world from my phone or my Xbox. Now I want to install plugins, namely MobPlugin, but I am lost. I'm using SSH to get at the Pi, but I am pretty new at the command line. I can navigate to the plugins folder, but I don't know how to download the plugin and make it work.

Could someone please show me the commands I need to download plugins, using MobPlugin as an example?

And also, how can I tell if the plugin is working?

Thank you very much for your help!

ScRay

You can either use wget or curl to download plugins to the desired folder, or use FTP to connect & transfer files over to you Raspberry (it seems to me that it’ll be easier for you to configure FTP rather than you do all that console stuff).

JCrafter

You can either use wget or curl to download plugins to the desired folder, or use FTP to connect & transfer files over to you Raspberry (it seems to me that it’ll be easier for you to configure FTP rather than you do all that console stuff).
How does one enable FTP? Is it possible if the pi is running a headless os?

ScRay

How does one enable FTP? Is it possible if the pi is running a headless os?
I haven’t used Raspberry Pi a lot, but since it has a Linux-based OS, I think that FTP is enabled by default. Just use the same credentials as for your default login, be sure to use SFTP protocol in your FTP client and - if it didn’t happen automatically after choosing SFTP - change the port to 22.

But if that stuff didn’t work out for you - check out the official tutorial.