JustSkyblock

JustSkyblock 1.0.2

do1phin

do1phin submitted a new resource:

JustSkyblock - Simple yet powerful skyblock server plug-in for NukkitX

View attachment 2802
1. Introduction
JustSkyblock, Skyblock Server Plug-in. Provides simple yet powerful, complete skyblock server functionality.

2. Features
JustSkyblock is not a plug-in of single aspect, but rather a complete server that implements the simple skyblock server itself.

JustSkyblock is built on a Skyblock module that allocates skyblock sections and manages chunks, a Resource Block module that...
Read more about this resource...

ccrice

Hello!I see you said it has Multi-language support .How Do I translate this plugin? I would like to help translate this into Chinese

do1phin

Hello!I see you said it has Multi-language support .How Do I translate this plugin? I would like to help translate this into Chinese
Thank you so much for the contribution!

Translate github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/blob/master/src/main/resources/user-interface-config-eng.yml and send dm to Discord junghyun397#6725, and i will update it to add Chinese language support in the next version.

Or, if you know how to open RP on github, you can add Chinese language support by adding the user-interface-config-(chs or cht).yml file to github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/tree/master/src/main/resources.

ccrice

Thank you so much for the contribution!

Translate github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/blob/master/src/main/resources/user-interface-config-eng.yml and send dm to Discord junghyun397#6725, and i will update it to add Chinese language support in the next version.

Or, if you know how to open RP on github, you can add Chinese language support by adding the user-interface-config-(chs or cht).yml file to github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/tree/master/src/main/resources.
I have submitted a Chinese translation on GitHub:)

ccrice

I would like to ask if I can move this plugin to the Forum in China, I will note the author and the original address.

do1phin

I have submitted a Chinese translation on GitHub:)
Thank you very much for your contribution!

Simplified Chinese translation has been added to version 1.0.2 with several new-features, and you can download the NukkitX version from https://github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/actions/runs/551192062 and the PowerNukkit version from https://github.com/junghyun397/JustSkyblock/actions/runs/551155574. I will also update the resource description soon.

I would like to ask if I can move this plugin to the Forum in China, I will note the author and the original address.
Of course you can. :)

killerd

E

Couldn't pass event "cn.nukkit.event.player.PlayerChunkRequestEvent" for "JustSkyblock v1.0.2": null in do1phin.mine2021.skyblock.SkyBlockEventListener