Pets

Pets 1.6.5

Fabri

Hello and congratulations on your work.
I downloaded the latest version of your mob and pets plugins, but unfortunately pets does not work. When I type any question /pet xxx, Minecraft tells me that the command does not exist.
Can you help me? Thank you very much

PetteriM1

Resource Mod
Staff member
Hello and congratulations on your work.
I downloaded the latest version of your mob and pets plugins, but unfortunately pets does not work. When I type any question /pet xxx, Minecraft tells me that the command does not exist.
Can you help me? Thank you very much
Hmm, really weird... If you run /plugins command does it show Pets plugin is enabled?
Also check that you are either op or you have pets.manage permission.

Fabri

Hmm, really weird... If you run /plugins command does it show Pets plugin is enabled?
Also check that you are either op or you have pets.manage permission
Many thanks for your quick response. You're right, it's really strange. When I do the command /plugin I don't see /pet. I think that's the problem.
What authorization do you need? Thank you

Beuger

The plugin is installed and running and recognizes the /pet command but when i try to add a pet to a player it just says unable to add pet

枫黎秋

Hello, I am from China. This is a very useful plugin. Can I share it with Chinese people? I will let Chinese who like this plugin go to cloudburstmc.org to download

Geozaki

Hey, I just started using this plugin on my server and summoning pets works great but I can't seem to figure out how to feed them, make them sit or help me fight mobs. I know I'm probably just being super stupid but some help would be hugely appreciated

Thanks