Trading Interface — Shop GUI

Trading Interface — Shop GUI 2.0.0

Leonidius

Hey everyone! Version 2.0.0 is soon to be released, with the support for enchantments, custom names & lores, discounts that expire after a set time and a revamped interface. Everyone is invited to test the new version before it gets released: https://discord.gg/QUg5vyN

Please note that pre-release builds are not intended for usage on production servers and may contain bugs.

Leonidius

Leonidius updated Trading Interface — Shop GUI with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0

WARNING! Please backup buyList.yml, sellList.yml and customItemNames.yml before installing this update.
NOTE! Starting with version 2.0.0 the plugin depends on DbLib.

- Added support for items with enchantments, custom names and lores
- Temporary discounts, which expire after a set time
- Revamped interface

NOTE! Starting with version 2.0.0 the plugin stores...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I'm loving the plugin, I just got a issue with the selling panel. Everytime I try to sell a item it says I have nothing to sell to where I can't sell nothing even though I do have the current item in the sell panel to sell. If there's a fix or a solution to this issue this plugin will be 5/5

Leonidius

Hi I'm loving the plugin, I just got a issue with the selling panel. Everytime I try to sell a item it says I have nothing to sell to where I can't sell nothing even though I do have the current item in the sell panel to sell. If there's a fix or a solution to this issue this plugin will be 5/5
maybe you're trying to sell an item that has enchantments or a custom name? the plugin perceives unenchanted and enchanted items as different even if the item itself is the same. If the item was added to the list of sellable items without enchantments, you wouldn't be able to sell an enchanted item and vice versa

llanosline

Thank you for sharing this trading interface with us here. Right now, I'm looking for a solid trading application to help me with crypto trading. I'm trying some new trading strategies since my old strategies are not working after cryptocurrency market prices fell this spring. So with the help of hodlrate.com, I managed to create some profitable strategies, but I need special software to help me get even more profits. If you know a good application and service that can provide software for these purposes, please share it with me. Thank you for your reply in advance.

Last edited: